Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

2018-19 Trade Rumours and Discussion - Deadline February 7th 2019

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Ball wrote: View Post
    So the proposed Raptors-Grizzlies trade was probably BS leaked by the Grizzlies to try and get the Hornets to up their offer. Didn't work tho
    and now it looks like the deal with Charlotte is going to fall through
    To be the champs you got to beat the champs

    Comment


    • golden wrote: View Post
      Why are other teams giving the Lakers decent players in return for scrubs and crappy picks?
      Bullock is an average-ish bench 3-and-D wing in the last year of his contract (and more 3 than D). He's nothing special. Selling him for a mid-to-late second-rounder and a rookie prospect they can control for another two years is perfectly reasonable return for the Pistons, who presumably weren't planning to sign him back for another deal.

      Comment


      • bertarapsfan wrote: View Post
        and now it looks like the deal with Charlotte is going to fall through
        Well, yeah. Nobody desperately wants Gasol for $25m a year, not in his current state. If his contract were even, say, $18m, he'd probably have been traded by now. But twenty-five big boys is a whole lot of money.

        Comment


        • Even though I will understand the logic if we deal Kyle, it will break my heart. Ugh.
          It’s Ogugua season. Time to gugua.

          Comment


          • Chr1s1anL wrote: View Post
            Conley and Gasol are better players. I don't care if Lowry has one good game in his hometown. I care about the majority of no shows against the elite competition. Lowry is too slow to get by the initial defenders and too small to finish at the rim.
            Nah. Maybe two years ago Gasol would have made sense. Now he's 34 and royally banged up. Just over the last 3 months, he hurt his back, lost feeling to his shooting hand, hurt his ankle (more than a common sprain), and also hurt his neck/shoulder. Just too banged up.

            Conley at this stage would be a lateral move a best, on a worse contract. He is not what he used to be either. Matter of fact, he never really "showed against elite competition" either. As a leading PG, never took his team higher than a 4th seed in 10+yrs with the same team, only made to the WCF once (and got swept by the Spurs). Not that he's a bad player, but he's a "grass is greener on the other side" player. If he was here people would be trolling him on this board within 3 months if he was being paid as much as he would be without the production that would be expected for that kind of $.

            Memphis just rode these two guys to the ground over the past 10yrs and now are looking desperate to move them, and there doesn't seem to be many teams too eager to take them on.
            2019 NBA Champions. Glad to have doubted the doubters.

            Comment





            • fuck they just got a lot better
              Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

              Comment


              • well we need help
                Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

                Comment


                • Fuck Sixers are stacked now.
                  It’s Ogugua season. Time to gugua.

                  Comment


                  • Clippers trying to get cap space and assets to make a move. Sixers are trying to complete the process, but I don't like including the Miami pick for a UFA in Harris. They are better, but not sure how the lineup will work when Butler already has issues fitting in.

                    Comment


                    • golden wrote: View Post
                      Why are other teams giving the Lakers decent players in return for scrubs and crappy picks?
                      Bullock isn't even good. Keep in mind that Lebron turned Delly into a guy who made 50+ million. I actually didn't think the Lakers got much.

                      Comment


                      • Scraptor wrote: View Post
                        Fuck Sixers are stacked now.
                        We are stacked already.

                        Comment


                        • inthepaint wrote: View Post
                          Nah. Maybe two years ago Gasol would have made sense. Now he's 34 and royally banged up. Just over the last 3 months, he hurt his back, lost feeling to his shooting hand, hurt his ankle (more than a common sprain), and also hurt his neck/shoulder. Just too banged up.

                          Conley at this stage would be a lateral move a best, on a worse contract. He is not what he used to be either. Matter of fact, he never really "showed against elite competition" either. As a leading PG, never took his team higher than a 4th seed in 10+yrs with the same team, only made to the WCF once (and got swept by the Spurs). Not that he's a bad player, but he's a "grass is greener on the other side" player. If he was here people would be trolling him on this board within 3 months if he was being paid as much as he would be without the production that would be expected for that kind of $.

                          Memphis just rode these two guys to the ground over the past 10yrs and now are looking desperate to move them, and there doesn't seem to be many teams too eager to take them on.
                          The fact that you think Lowry/Conley is a lateral move this year, really shows your bias. Conley is scoring more on better shooting from the field.
                          @Chr1st1anL

                          Comment


                          • MixxAOR wrote: View Post



                            fuck they just got a lot better
                            Fucking Scott, the first team he didn't torch us on. So he switches conferences just to get his Raptor Killer cred back

                            Comment


                            • MixxAOR wrote: View Post



                              fuck they just got a lot better
                              Well fuck sake its an arm race!!!! Masai better not get any sleep the next 48 hours!!

                              Comment


                              • Tobias is a mondo upgrade over Wilson at the 4.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X