Potential G-league pickup here...

https://goo.gl/bGaeZJ
    good for Bruno.
    Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

golden wrote: View Post

Would it be........crazy? We've picked up Gleague allstars before for 10 days. Too much baggage?

Comment

golden wrote: View Post

Nah, not the right environment here. It never was, the Toronto fans treated him like a circus act like it was all a big fun joke we were all having together. Drunk people chanting BRUNO
        9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

KeonClark wrote: View Post
          Nah, not the right environment here. It never was, the Toronto fans treated him like a circus act like it was all a big fun joke we were all having together. Drunk people chanting BRUNO
          Can't turn meme into a player
          Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

We are a legit contender with one more offensive player who can create their own shot. Doesn’t have to be an all star but a borderline guy would suffice.

I think this is the year to go after it.

Jeff Teague has been thrown around and I could see him being an excellent fit. Who are other getable guys that wouldn’t deplete our depth?

Untouchable: Kawhi, Siakam, Kyle(unless it’s a massive upgrade)

Comment

Ted Leonsis, the owner of the Wizards, decided to put out a statement basically saying that he would never tank. So I guess that means he's not going to be trading Beal (or Wall) anytime soon.

Comment

The Raptors have made it known in front-office circles that they're interested in adding an elite shooting guard, rival executives say. A package including Jonas Valanciunas, Delon Wright and a first-round pick might be a sensible starting point to the discussion, one of the execs said.
                Ken Berger is pretty reliable. This is a good read:

https://syndication.bleacherreport.c...mpression=true

Comment

Scraptor wrote: View Post
                  Ken Berger is pretty reliable. This is a good read:

https://syndication.bleacherreport.c...mpression=true
                  Trading JV would be tough, team rebounding is lacking & JV does play better in the playoffs. Better blow my socks off, if they do.

Comment

Hotshot wrote: View Post
                    Trading JV would be tough, team rebounding is lacking & JV does play better in the playoffs. Better blow my socks off, if they do.
                    JV--who Masai has been trying to trade unsuccessfully for years--would be your dealbreaker? If they accepted JV, Delon, and a first for Beal we should really build a statue of Masai outside the ACC.

Rebounding is one of the easiest skills to replace in the NBA.

Comment

• I don't think we have the pieces to get Beal. Porter would probably be more likely and a good addition.

I also like : Bazemore, Jeff Teague, Marvin Williams, Wes Mattews

Comment

• I agree you give anything but Kawhi and Siakam to get Beal. Those three guys with the remaining team makes you a contender.

Comment

• If it's OG, Delon, JV I would still pull the trigger

Comment

• saints91 wrote: View Post
                            I don't think we have the pieces to get Beal. Porter would probably be more likely and a good addition.

I also like : Bazemore, Jeff Teague, Marvin Williams, Wes Mattews
                            Helllllllllll no to otto porter!! One of the worst contracts in the league. Were no mortgaging our future for otto porter
                            To be the champs you got to beat the champs

Comment

• Scraptor wrote: View Post
                              JV--who Masai has been trying to trade unsuccessfully for years--would be your dealbreaker? If they accepted JV, Delon, and a first for Beal we should really build a statue of Masai outside the ACC.

Rebounding is one of the easiest skills to replace in the NBA.
                              They won't get Beal with that package so stop while you are ahead.

Comment

• bertarapsfan wrote: View Post
                                Helllllllllll no to otto porter!! One of the worst contracts in the league. Were no mortgaging our future for otto porter
                                Not saying he isn't overpaid and SF isn't a need of ours, but no way he's one of the worst contracts.
                                If we knew half as much about coaching an NBA team as we think, we"d know twice as much as we do.

Comment

Working...
                                X