Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DanH wrote: View Post
    My trade offer for Davis is:

Ibaka, Powell, FVV, Siakam and OG (plus the 2021 1st round pick)

for

Davis, Solomon Hill and E'Twaun Moore

No chance that gets it done, but I think it's the best the Raps can offer.
    Expanded trade, lets do it

Comment

• DanH wrote: View Post
      My trade offer for Davis is:

Ibaka, Powell, FVV, Siakam and OG (plus the 2021 1st round pick)

for

Davis, Solomon Hill and E'Twaun Moore

No chance that gets it done, but I think it's the best the Raps can offer.
      I see what you did there. Low-key bring in 2 known Raptor killers and give Nurse no future opportunity to totally mis-use FVV.

Comment

• Slim chance we get Davis (although everyone said the same about Kawhi), but I would look into a trade for Holiday or a shooter like Moore or Mirotic as well.

Comment

• golden wrote: View Post
          I see what you did there. Low-key bring in 2 known Raptor killers and give Nurse no future opportunity to totally mis-use FVV.
          Those are indeed nice bonuses.

That said, the logic was sending as many players of potential value for their rebuild their way as possible while keeping our two current stars and sending the right amount of salary. Also prioritized keeping Green.

Moore and Hill both have contracts that extend into next season, making the Ibaka commitment easier to swallow. I left them Jrue, to be able to sell him off for assets too. And I figure they might be able to get something if they rent out Mirotic. And they can probably flip Ibaka either now or at the draft for something. Really depends on them liking our young guys (OG, Siakam and Powell). They almost certainly won't like them enough.
          twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

• Praying: If we get AD without moving the two Ks, this will take off the pressure of Lowry to produce every night.

He will probably get no less than 15 assists per game

The young Siakam - the leading MIP candidate IMO will allow Orleans to listen to any trade offer my Masai

Comment

• Have to be pulling for the lakers. The smart thing for the Pellies would be to wait out the season and take Boston’s package which would suck for us. As each day goes by before the deadline, things get a bit more gloomy if he doesn’t get traded.

Comment

• Is the Lakers offer really that enticing? I mean Lonzo/Kuzma/Ingram ain’t that great.

I’d rather have OG and Siakam and FVV.

Comment

• Rudy Bargnani wrote: View Post
                  Wonder if Philly offers up Butler, Fultz, picks.
                  If your the GM of Philly thats a low risk offer and its on the table without asking.

If your the GM of New Orleans its like getting 10 bucks off the purchase of your next ocean liner. Butler is a pending UFA and has said he wants to play for a big market team. New Orleans is a backwater franchise that isn't in the mix for the playoffs let alone being a contender. I think Fultz can be had for two UPC stickers from cereal boxes.

Think Philly would have to up the ante to Simmons and perhaps two 1st round picks .... one of which has the possibility to be in the top 10...
                  There's no such thing as a 2nd round bust.
                  - TGO

Comment

• Selling point: Siakam has establish to be a proven player now, leading MIP candidate and “some corners” even considers him as a fringe AS.

Comment

• Would you guys include Kyle in that trade if it could get us Jrue with AD? Our defense would be amazing.

Comment

• Demographic Shift wrote: View Post
                        If your the GM of Philly thats a low risk offer and its on the table without asking.

If your the GM of New Orleans its like getting 10 bucks off the purchase of your next ocean liner. Butler is a pending UFA and has said he wants to play for a big market team. New Orleans is a backwater franchise that isn't in the mix for the playoffs let alone being a contender. I think Fultz can be had for two UPC stickers from cereal boxes.

Think Philly would have to up the ante to Simmons and perhaps two 1st round picks .... one of which has the possibility to be in the top 10...
                        Pels don't have a tonne of leverage here with AD's agent saying he's going to walk. Basically it's the same situation Kawhi put the Spurs in.

Comment

• LJ2 wrote: View Post
                          Would you guys include Kyle in that trade if it could get us Jrue with AD? Our defense would be amazing.
                          I would, but they wouldn't. Everyone knows Lowry is declining. Holiday and Lowry are pretty much in a dead heat when it comes to impact stats (i.e. PIPM). As long as Holiday can stay healthy, he's a good get and a solid playoff performer.

Comment

• Jclaw wrote: View Post
                            Have to be pulling for the lakers. The smart thing for the Pellies would be to wait out the season and take Boston’s package which would suck for us. As each day goes by before the deadline, things get a bit more gloomy if he doesn’t get traded.
                            People need to stop with "the Boston trade assets" stuff already. It's been years. Celtics always have the best offer but, strangely, never get the player.

Comment

• golden wrote: View Post
                              Or the Clippers.
                              I actually hate when stars leave "small market" teams and end up in LA, Boston or some other star laden big market team. Davis would look pretty good here as we only have one star

Comment

• slaw wrote: View Post
                                People need to stop with "the Boston trade assets" stuff already. It's been years. Celtics always have the best offer but, strangely, never get the player.
                                Masai was that guy who a lot of people including myself labeled as not being able to land the "big fish", until the Kawhi trade happened. Ainge is now that guy, but with the easiest path to landing a top 5-7 player. He's either a really bad GM or a really good one.

Comment

Working...
                                X