2018-19 Trade Rumours and Discussion - Deadline February 7th 2019

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Raptor Jesus wrote: View Post
    Bravo, and I'm amazed we showed this much restraint before cracking the NBA Conspiracy nut.

AD holds a different kind of No Trade clause in the vein of, there's no way I resign with you dampening offers from anyone not in California.
    Just my personal opinion, but I couldn't give a rats ass about Kawhi or AD leaving. I'm all about partying like it's 1999 - this season. We've had a great run the last 5-6 years .... let's go out with a bang and not with blue balls.

Comment

• If Magic has the patience and confidence then they may say that they will wait till the summer and still can convince AD to sign without losing existing assets.

So this is really could come down to what Masai can offer.

I am not sure if I am thinking right lol

Full rebuild if both Kawhi and AD leaves

Comment

• JV OG delon for Anthony Davis
        Or JV OG Fred for anthony Davis

Comment

• The Claw Reborn wrote: View Post
          If Magic has the patience and confidence then they may say that they will wait till the summer and still can convince AD to sign without losing existing assets.

So this is really could come down to what Masai can offer.

I am not sure if I am thinking right lol

Full rebuild if both Kawhi and AD leaves
          AD has one more year. He can't opt-out until next off-season (summer of 2020). Magic has to wait another full season, and anything can happen - like Lebron finally declining. The timeline matches up perfectly with Ibaka, Lowry and JV expiring too. One thing we know for sure, based on the rumours that have come out about Masai trying to trade DD for PG.... Raps will absolutely be in the mix.

Comment

• golden wrote: View Post
            Just my personal opinion, but I couldn't give a rats ass about Kawhi or AD leaving. I'm all about partying like it's 1999 - this season. We've had a great run the last 5-6 years .... let's go out with a bang and not with blue balls.
            Well said, in MU we Trust.

Comment

AD has one more year. He can't opt-out until next off-season (summer of 2020). Magic has to wait another full season, and anything can happen - like Lebron finally declining. The timeline matches up perfectly with Ibaka, Lowry and JV expiring too. One thing we know for sure, based on the rumours that have come out about Masai trying to trade DD for PG.... Raps will absolutely be in the mix.
              Ah, so AD would be RFA then this summer?

So Can he sign the supermax in 2020 to any team that trades for him before the deadline?

Comment

• I know it's a pipe dream in general, but if there was any way to keep Siakam and Kawhi the thought of Kawhi Siakam and Davis on the floor together is crazy. It's a crazy thought to get him in General; but keeping Siakam would be the ultimate wet dream.

Lowry
                Green
                Kawhi
                Siakam
                Davis

The other team might not score

Comment

• grindhouse wrote: View Post
                  JV OG delon for Anthony Davis
                  Or JV OG Fred for anthony Davis
                  Siakam is the dealbreaker/dealmaker IMO

Wiz with the rumors true wanted Siakam for Beal

Comment

Apples & oranges. Tatum showed that he can carry an offense in the playoffs, but this year he has to defer to multiple options. Pascal is getting the opportunity than he can handle - and starting to get figured out a bit. Tatum can be a #1 option. Pascal might be your 3rd scoring option, at best.
                    Yeah...just saying some of the shine has come off of Tatum this year. At the end of last year his trade stock would have been higher. Same with the Sacramento pick.

Comment

• Raptor Jesus wrote: View Post
                      Fair enough,
                      I mean if New Orleans is 6 games out of the playoffs now, I dont imagine they have any illusion that trading AD puts them over the top.

Comment

• Lets go all in for Davis

If not Davis, Let's at least try to get Jrue
                        Abbas wrote:

First of all i was my own source

Comment

Siakam is the dealbreaker/dealmaker IMO

Wiz with the rumors true wanted Siakam for Beal
                          Yea we not trading siakam they can have a second rounder but no other team is doing better than that to rent a player

Comment

• Let’s stop playing around and bring Jamal Murray home.

Comment

Ah, so AD would be RFA then this summer?

So Can he sign the supermax in 2020 to any team that trades for him before the deadline?
                              Ad is nothing this summer but a 1 year contract. He's a UFA in the summer of 2020 though. Anybody that trades for him has two shots with him in the playoffs.

Unlike Kawhi or Butler where you only get 1 shot (potentially).

Comment

• Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

Working...
                                X