2018-19 Trade Rumours and Discussion - Deadline February 7th 2019

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Raptor Jesus wrote: View Post
    I thought you meant tim lieweke and got sad..we could use him right about now
    9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

• golden wrote: View Post
      Mans a sevant

Comment

• MU could use his mentor right about now, I bet real Pesos MU is at least a little gun shy after the last trade. Rock the boat by telling every guy in the room not named finals mvp that they could be out the door and we could screw this pooch.

Comment

• Abbas wrote: View Post
          Lowry - Curry = Warriors by 4
          Green - Klay = Warriors by 1
          Kawhi - Durant - TIE
          Davis - Draymond - Raptors by 6
          JV - Cousins = Warriors by 1

= Raps win in 7
          DanH wrote: View Post
          LOL, leaving aside the general insanity of this post, the "scores" add up to 6 for both teams! How do you get Raptors winning?

Comment

• Joey wrote: View Post
            Zach galifanabbas

Comment

• Man I’m the most unproductive employee since the news broke

Comment

• Rudy Bargnani wrote: View Post
                Man I’m the most unproductive employee since the news broke
                Pfft rookie. I've been the most unproductive employee for years

Comment

• DanH wrote: View Post
                  LOL, leaving aside the general insanity of this post, the "scores" add up to 6 for both teams! How do you get Raptors winning?
                  LMFAO we have a coaching advantage
                  Abbas wrote:

First of all i was my own source

Comment

• Pretty sure theres been a conspiracy to bring the brow to the lakers since before lebron signed. Davis switched to rich Paul...and we all wondered why lebron would attach himself to a sad sack roster. The tea leaves are pretty obvious

Enjoy new Orleans, lonzo and friends

Comment

• It would be cool to go all-in and then rebuild or keep everyone.

Comment

• JV + Siakam + OG and the 2021 future first round pick.

Thats a young starting Center/ PF and SF.

Dell Demps would be stupid to not even consider that offer.

Vs.

Lakers would have to include either Rajon and KCP contract’s with Kuzma/ Ball and Ingram. I am not even sure if they have the salaries to match ADs

Comment

• If MU pulls this off, we build the statue immediately, name him governor general of canada, and start a yearly pilgrimage to Giants of Africa.

Comment

• KeonClark wrote: View Post
                            Pretty sure theres been a conspiracy to bring the brow to the lakers since before lebron signed. Davis switched to rich Paul...and we all wondered why lebron would attach himself to a sad sack roster. The tea leaves are pretty obvious

Rich Paul & Lebron, the morning after AD gets traded to Toronto....

Comment

• Remember, we also have this working in our favour....

Comment

• 2018-19 Trade Rumours and Discussion - Deadline February 7th 2019

KeonClark wrote: View Post
                                Pretty sure theres been a conspiracy to bring the brow to the lakers since before lebron signed. Davis switched to rich Paul...and we all wondered why lebron would attach himself to a sad sack roster. The tea leaves are pretty obvious

Don’t know if it goes that far back, but yeah it makes sense. Release the report that AD wants out ahead of the trade deadline so Lakers can get a head start before Boston can offer anything in the summer. Lebron and AD had dinner together as well if I recall.

Comment

Working...
                                X