2018-19 Trade Rumours and Discussion - Deadline February 7th 2019

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A.I wrote: View Post
    Don’t know if it goes that far back, but yeah it makes sense. Release the report that AD wants out ahead of the trade deadline so Lakers can get a head start before Boston can offer anything in the summer. Lebron and AD had dinner together as well if I recall.
    Lebron doesn't make any move without a plan. He prides himself on being chess master. He built the heatles, then he moved and traded Wiggins for love. Theres no way he came to LA just for business and punted his last few productive years not trying to win more rings
    9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

• Pascal>ingram
      Kuzma> OG but og is younger
      Fvv=lonzo
      Lakers dont have that much better of a package then us. And if im NO i try not to trade him to first 1st destination and certainly want him out of the conference. Philly could be a player if their willing to offer simmions but idk how embiid and AD would work. Didnt work out that well beside boogie who has a similar play style. I think we have a better shot then NBA pundits may think
      To be the champs you got to beat the champs

Comment

• Rich Paul reps Ben Simmons which in my view probably means philly is out.

Can’t see New Orleans wanting to deal with another rich Paul client

Comment

• AD + Moore

For

JV + Pascal + OG + FVV and the 2021 first rounder

Close to similar with Dan H proposal

Dell Demps - be wise now

Comment

• JV
            Pascal
            Mirotic
            OG
            FVV

They can trade Jrue to the Nets for their future first, Expiring 15 million of Carroll plus Joe Harris

Thats a good get for Demps including 2 first rounders from both Raps and Nets including their own. Way to a good rebuild
            Last edited by The Claw Reborn; Mon Jan 28, 2019, 03:11 PM.

Comment

• An offer of ad is a lot easier to contemplate than the Kawhi offer earlier.

You offer whatever it takes. If you have Kawhi and AD you fill in the blanks later. The best 2 way wing and the best 2 way big on the planet.

Comment

• We have a better chance of re-signing Kawhi than getting AD. Let that sink in for a second.

PS. I really hope this post doesn't kill my credibility down the road loool.

Comment

• bertarapsfan wrote: View Post
                  Pascal>ingram
                  Kuzma> OG but og is younger
                  Fvv=lonzo
                  Lakers dont have that much better of a package then us. And if im NO i try not to trade him to first 1st destination and certainly want him out of the conference. Philly could be a player if their willing to offer simmions but idk how embiid and AD would work. Didnt work out that well beside boogie who has a similar play style. I think we have a better shot then NBA pundits may think
                  Honestly it's how NO GM sees it. They could be stupid and think Ingram is better than Pascal.
                  Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

• KeonClark wrote: View Post
                    An offer of ad is a lot easier to contemplate than the Kawhi offer earlier.

You offer whatever it takes. If you have Kawhi and AD you fill in the blanks later. The best 2 way wing and the best 2 way big on the planet.
                    The only 2-way superstar that's on par with those guys is Giannis. And we'll sign him as a FA in 2021.

Comment

• Beneperez wrote: View Post
                      We have a better chance of re-signing Kawhi than getting AD. Let that sink in for a second.

PS. I really hope this post doesn't kill my credibility down the road loool.
                      This is an accurate sentence that does not deserve ridicule and mocking in January 2019. Let that sink in for a second

Comment

• Derozan + Poeltl + protected 2019 first round pick

For

Kawhi and Danny Green

Looking back prior to that deal, who would have thought that the deal was even possible with the Lakers/ Boston and Philly being mentioned on top of that trade food chain

Comment

• The Claw Reborn wrote: View Post
                          Derozan + Poeltl + protected 2019 first round pick

For

Kawhi and Danny Green

Looking back prior to that deal, who would have thought that the deal was even possible with the Lakers/ Boston and Philly being mentioned on top of that trade food chain
                          Very few people. Me and shaolin lol

Comment

Very few people. Me and shaolin lol
                            Plus the fact that Derozan got legit verbal assurances from Masai during summer league.

Yet Webster was out there doing some sneaky moves then having Masai rubber stamp it

Comment

• grindhouse wrote: View Post
                              JV OG delon for Anthony Davis
                              Or JV OG Fred for anthony Davis
                              Make that Serge instead do JV and I'm all in, Serge is a declining asset imo, sell relatively high on him. But Pels aren't taking that even with a pick attached

Comment

An offer of ad is a lot easier to contemplate than the Kawhi offer earlier.

If players think your team has a shot at a championship, role players will sign. Look at Miami. They signed Wade, Bosh, Lebron and James Jones and players like Allen and Battier fell into their lap.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                                X