X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pels fans are mad af lmao shit hurts to see
    Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

• Would be stupid for the Knicks or Philly to give up Porzingis/Simmons now.

This doesn't affect the Raptors though. I still think the Raptors should go all in on AD.

Mamba Mentality

Comment

• MixxAOR wrote: View Post
        Pels fans are mad af lmao shit hurts to see
        Meh they should be more mad at the Pels front office. Bunch of incompetent morons.
        Mamba Mentality

Comment

• Fury wrote: View Post
          Would be stupid for the Knicks or Philly to give up Porzingis/Simmons now.

This doesn't affect the Raptors though. I still think the Raptors should go all in on AD.

Empty the Clip, Masai. And let karma deal with Lebron in 2020.

Comment

Kawhi tried that too, didn't stop us from making a good offer, and you get Davis for the rest of this season plus all of next season. 1.5 seasons of Davis is worth a lot and threatening he'll bolt after that isn't going to depress the offers at all.

Comment

Unrelated but man its a bummer ESPN has turned into hoopshype mixed with reality tv.

Comment

• Lebron will be 36 in 2020. I mean he's super human but that's old for NBA athletes.

Comment

• Been there, done that. See you soon, AD....

Comment

• I thought MU might be gun shy, NOPE;

https://www.sportsnet.ca/basketball/...anthony-davis/

And the Ringer keeps beating our drum;
                    Take the Raptors, for example. If Raptors president Masai Ujiri were to theoretically acquire Davis for an offer including Pascal Siakam, OG Anunoby, and other assets, they’d immediately become the favorites in the Eastern Conference. Maybe they even win it all and both Kawhi Leonard and Davis commit long term to form a potential dynasty in Toronto. Even if Davis’s agency prefers him to play in Los Angeles, Davis is a grown man who will make his own decision.
                    https://www.theringer.com/nba/2019/1...lakers-celtics

Comment

• Thing is, if Kawhi, with only 1 potential post-season under contract didn't scare off Masai, then AD, with 2 post-seasons under contract has to have him licking his lips.

Remember when people were beating the drum about Masai being "risk averse"?

Comment

Meh they should be more mad at the Pels front office. Bunch of incompetent morons.
                        Dont you think theyve kind of been underperforming for a while too though? I dont think AD gets enough shit for having continuously mediocre teams. Like the management was awful, and the reason that team was never great, but how are they so bad?

Comment

• Primer wrote: View Post
                          Kawhi tried that too, didn't stop us from making a good offer, and you get Davis for the rest of this season plus all of next season. 1.5 seasons of Davis is worth a lot and threatening he'll bolt after that isn't going to depress the offers at all.
                          1. The Raptors gave up DD for Kawhi bec they knew they weren't going to win anything with him as the guy. They basically gave up on him. 2. Porzingis and Simmons both have potential to be top 10 players in the NBA. I think Porzingis when healthy is a top 10 player.

There's no way you trade players like Zinger or Simmons for a rental.
                          Mamba Mentality

Comment

• DogeLover1234 wrote: View Post
                            Dont you think theyve kind of been underperforming for a while too though? I dont think AD gets enough shit for having continuously mediocre teams. Like the management was awful, and the reason that team was never great, but how are they so bad?
                            No, Davis isn't like Carmelo Anthony putting the great stats but not a winning player. AD consistently has top 10 impact stats, driving wins. The only fair knock on him would be that he's constantly injured (which is the biggest risk in acquiring him). Jrue Holiday has also been injured, but he's finally healthy and has become another top impact guy. It's been the inability of management to build around those 2 that's made them a consistent 7-11 team - the worst type of treadmill there is.

Davis is pretty much like this generation's Kevin Garnett.

Comment

• golden wrote: View Post
                              Thing is, if Kawhi, with only 1 potential post-season under contract didn't scare off Masai, then AD, with 2 post-seasons under contract has to have him licking his lips.

Remember when people were beating the drum about Masai being "risk averse"?
                              The family orientation of our culture takes a hit when you send family members away for rentals. MU ain't scared and he's as loudly been saying its about winning the championship. Nobody could say this move is anything but geared for that imperative.

Comment

1. The Raptors gave up DD for Kawhi bec they knew they weren't going to win anything with him as the guy. They basically gave up on him. 2. Porzingis and Simmons both have potential to be top 10 players in the NBA. I think Porzingis when healthy is a top 10 player.

There's no way you trade players like Zinger or Simmons for a rental.
                                Davis is way better than Zinger and always will be. He's only 2 years older, so I don't forsee a single NBA season where Zinger is the better player. Zinger is also coming off a serious ACL injury which has kept him out for over a year, a lot of guys are never the same after an injury like that.

Comment

Working...
                                X