2018-19 Trade Rumours and Discussion - Deadline February 7th 2019

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• LJ2 wrote: View Post
    So we're all in agreement that Masai has permission to fcuk this team in for the near future to get AD? Kamikaze.

Comment

• grindhouse wrote: View Post
      You guys are crazy we should not trade pascal very bad idea
      i love pascal as much as the next guy. but you really wouldn't give him up for a chance for a year and a half of AD? your crazy
      To be the champs you got to beat the champs

Comment

• Jclaw wrote: View Post
        Seeing that is giving my palpitations and flashbacks to the surreal world when the Raps last showed up on that list for the Kawhi sweepstakes. Crazy times?
        OddsShark is eyeing that Raptor fan money.....

Comment

• planetmars wrote: View Post

Weird. I got Raptors +1600 from SportsInteraction last night.

Not that I need any more reason to celebrate if AD signs...

Comment

• LJ2 wrote: View Post
            So we're all in agreement that Masai has permission to fcuk this team in for the near future to get AD? Kamikaze.
            Fuck yea! Might as well go for broke.
            "Stay steamy"

- Kobe

Comment

• Ban Lakers

Comment

• rocwell wrote: View Post
                Ban Lakers

...and awarded James harden 2 shots and the ball
                9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

• They fined the WRONG guy. They should've fined LeBron instead. Everyone know Rich Paul is LeBron's lapdog. LeBron really is the one behind all this.
                  Mamba Mentality

Comment

• Fury wrote: View Post
                    They fined the WRONG guy. They should've fined LeBron instead. Everyone know Rich Paul is LeBron's lapdog. LeBron really is the one behind all this.
                    Let's be real .. Rich Paul is paying for that fine anyway. Lol And besides, it's against the rules to request a trade in the media. He deserves to be fined.

Comment

• 9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

• Joey wrote: View Post
                        Let's be real .. Rich Paul is paying for that fine anyway. Lol And besides, it's against the rules to request a trade in the media. He deserves to be fined.
                        50,000 is like pocket money for that guy. Or for every NBA players.

The NBA should instill a harsher penalty than just a fine for tampering. Like, banning Davis to play for the Lakers.
                        Mamba Mentality

Comment

• The whole situation is shenanigans...LBJ is already stirring the pot regarding a reunion with kyrie as well. I think kyrie is for sure leaving BOS anyways, if I'm Ainge, I'm seriously contemplating putting him on the table for AD.

Comment

• Fury wrote: View Post
                            50,000 is like pocket money for that guy. Or for every NBA players.

The NBA should instill a harsher penalty than just a fine for tampering. Like, banning Davis to play for the Lakers.
                            The fine isn't for "tampering" or anything of the like though .. it's for publicly making a trade demand. I agree it's peanuts to them, but it's written into the CBA and both sides need to agree, I believe. So I doubt it'll go much higher.

As for "banning him from playing for the Lakers", I'm not sure there is any such rule/precedence that would allow for that ...

Comment

• Irving is annoying. Great player but annoying af.

Mamba Mentality

Comment

• I want Anthony Davis to announce his own trade on the ESPN show "The Decision".

Comment

Working...
                                X