2018-19 Trade Rumours and Discussion - Deadline February 7th 2019

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Joey wrote: View Post
    The fine isn't for "tampering" or anything of the like though .. it's for publicly making a trade demand. I agree it's peanuts to them, but it's written into the CBA and both sides need to agree, I believe. So I doubt it'll go much higher.

As for "banning him from playing for the Lakers", I'm not sure there is any such rule/precedence that would allow for that ...
    I can't remember but did Kawhi got fined by the NBA last year for publicly making a trade demand?
    Mamba Mentality

Comment

• Fury wrote: View Post
      Irving is annoying. Great player but annoying af.

They deserve each other. One guy thinks the earth is flat and the other thinks it revolves around him
      9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

• KeonClark wrote: View Post

'Entered'. Lol. This is like inviting yourself to a party.
        "Stop eating your sushi."
        "I do actually have a pair of Uggs."
        "I've had three cups of green tea tonight. I'm wired. I'm absolutely wired."
        - Jack Armstrong

Comment

Interesting. They got assets to pull it off
          Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

I can't remember but did Kawhi got fined by the NBA last year for publicly making a trade demand?

Kawhi didn't publicly make a trade demand

Comment

• MixxAOR wrote: View Post
              Interesting. They got assets to pull it off
              Who are these assets?
              Mamba Mentality

Comment

• Milwaukee is just mad nobody give af about them been in first a few times and they want the respect like we did for so long.

Comment

• Raptor Jesus wrote: View Post
                  Milwaukee is just mad nobody give af about them been in first a few times and they want the respect like we did for so long.
                  That, and a Giannis-AD pairing for years to come is salivating and just as incredible as Kawhi-AD

Comment

• 2018-19 Trade Rumours and Discussion - Deadline February 7th 2019

I don’t see how we can’t outbid Milwaukee if that’s what it comes down to. We have better young guys on better contracts and we have more of them AND we have the best one out of all of them in Pascal.

Comment

That, and a Giannis-AD pairing for years to come is salivating and just as incredible as Kawhi-AD
                      That and giannis is the next to ask for a trade if the team doesnt get more talent.

Comment

• Middleton/Brogdon/Maker/'Sova for AD works.

Would really hurt their back court depth though. And Middleton is a free agent this summer, so can walk. But that's a decent package. Former ROY and one of the better 3&D wings in the league. Maker sucks but wants out anyway. Ilyasova is cap ballast.

Serge/Siakam/OG probably doesn't beat that. But if it did we lose some big depth pieces. 2 of our starters and a big chunk of our front court which we are already thin at. If AD goes down (which happens a lot) we'll have to play JV, Monroe and Miles a lot.

Comment

• Freak and Brow is wild, but they'd have nothing left.

Comment

• how much do you guys value the "plus/minus" wins at the bottom of trade machine?

Comment

Irving is annoying. Great player but annoying af.

I don’t believe anything from Ric Bucher. Case in point:

Comment

• c-troop wrote: View Post
                                how much do you guys value the "plus/minus" wins at the bottom of trade machine?
                                +/- 0

Comment

Working...
                                X