No announcement yet.

2018-19 Trade Rumours and Discussion - Deadline February 7th 2019

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I thought he was a FA this summer....my bad.
    Fuck it then, I'd take him, tell Kawhi to stay for one year more, win 2 titles, EXEPT.

Is he even that good. Is he so good that you literally have to gut your depth to have him?
    Siakam in better than these NBA talking heads think, the impact of losing him is big, Davis coming in more than makes up for it clearly, BUT does it also cover for 2-3 other rotation pieces AND your picks?

Thats a steep price.

Maybe trade Kawhi for him if you know already Kawhi is definitely leaving this summer..... now there's the real fun idea.

Comment

• Hotshot wrote: View Post
      Predictable future Woj tweet is: Porzingis wants to play with Lebron.
      Last edited by golden; Thu Jan 31, 2019, 03:38 PM.

Comment

• Wow

Mamba Mentality

Comment

• The Knicks really would trade KP for Ingram eh? lol.
          Mamba Mentality

Comment

• KeonClark wrote: View Post
            Apparently he was really down about the weather too..hook a mans up with the Coles notes version of what Danny said lol
            https://www.sportsnet.ca/basketball/...ls-kinda-safe/

Comment

• Superjudge wrote: View Post
              I thought he was a FA this summer....my bad.
              Fuck it then, I'd take him, tell Kawhi to stay for one year more, win 2 titles, EXEPT.

Is he even that good. Is he so good that you literally have to gut your depth to have him?
              Siakam in better than these NBA talking heads think, the impact of losing him is big, Davis coming in more than makes up for it clearly, BUT does it also cover for 2-3 other rotation pieces AND your picks?

Thats a steep price.

Maybe trade Kawhi for him if you know already Kawhi is definitely leaving this summer..... now there's the real fun idea.
              Depth doesn't win championships.

Comment

• Hahahah

Mamba Mentality

Comment

• Fury wrote: View Post
                  The Knicks really would trade KP for Ingram eh? lol.

Comment

• Fury wrote: View Post
                    Hahahah

Jesus. Fuck off and stay out of the way unicorn. Don’t botch this AD deal up for us.

I’d say let’s go get the unicorn but we need help now and we can’t be sure he could deliver.

Our depth aside, Unicorn for AD is probably the best player for player swap NO is gonna find...

Comment

• How are Lakers going to afford to sign Davis (as a free agent) after they blow their wad this summer? Sign guys on one-year deals again?

Comment

• GOLDBLUM wrote: View Post
                        Jesus. Fuck off and stay out of the way unicorn. Don’t botch this AD deal up for us.

I’d say let’s go get the unicorn but we need help now and we can’t be sure he could deliver.
                        This actually helps buyers (like the Raps) a lot. The demand for superstars is at an all-time high and the supply just went up, maybe. I still don't get why KP is even in play, since he's an RFA. Knicks control him for like another half decade.

Comment

• There are stars then there are super stars. A super star makes the playoffs with a shit roster ex Kevin garnet LeBron James. AD is a star we don’t need him but he is a great piece to have all this talk about trading pascal needs to end. Cause pascal is not dunking on every man that stands in front of him doesn’t mean he is not good. He plays the right way and 2-3 years from now could be top 5 in the league.

Comment

• Do we even have any assets to acquire KP?

Mamba Mentality

Comment

• no no no, hell no. Multiple leg injuries, acl, max contract. thank you, next

Comment

• I could easily see the Spurs trading DeRozan for KP.
                                Mamba Mentality

Comment

Working...
                                X