2018-19 Trade Rumours and Discussion - Deadline February 7th 2019

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• rocwell wrote: View Post
    no no no, hell no. Multiple leg injuries, acl, max contract. thank you, next

What? he's only 22. When healthy he has potential to be a top 10 player in the league.
    Mamba Mentality

Comment

• Masai be like .... “Fleece the Knicks?? I couldn’t possibly.”

Comment

• The NBA is crazy man.. All these stars wanting to be traded all the time.

I'd love Zinger. Future would be bright with him on the team.

Comment

• Man, this deadline is shaping up to potentially be bonkers.

Comment

• Raptors in the mix in a potential AD or Porzingis trade. What a time to be alive

Comment

• Fury wrote: View Post
              I could easily see the Spurs trading DeRozan for KP.
              Knicks want cap space.. DeMar has a contract next year. I don't think the Knicks do that trade.

Knicks want picks and cap space or a stud (top 5 player).

GSW should trade KD for Zinger.

Comment

• The price for KP has to be significantly lower than that for AD. I have no idea why the knicks would trade Porzingis, especially now when his value is at an all time low after the injury. If we can get that would be great but pascal isn’t on the table simply because of Porzingis’ depressed value.

Comment

no no no, hell no. Multiple leg injuries, acl, max contract. thank you, next

Whoops meant to like the tweet not your commentary lol

I'd love KP!

Comment

• GOLDBLUM wrote: View Post
                    Masai be like .... “Fleece the Knicks?? I couldn’t possibly.”

they won't answer Masai's call

Comment

• planetmars wrote: View Post
                      Whoops meant to like the tweet not your commentary lol

I'd love KP!
                      I love KP, but I think he will break quicker than lego figures. He never looked healthy to me.

Comment

• golden wrote: View Post
                        This actually helps buyers (like the Raps) a lot. The demand for superstars is at an all-time high and the supply just went up, maybe. I still don't get why KP is even in play, since he's an RFA. Knicks control him for like another half decade.
                        Why wouldn’t NO want an RFA KP?
                        They’d have control for years.
                        Meanwhile, IMO, NYK would love to have AD.
                        WTF??? LMAO. OTR. TMNT. NKOTB!!!

Comment

• I have a feeling Masai is trying to acquire AD without giving up Siakam.

It would just leave us with a massive hole in the frontcourt.

I imagine we're probably offering something around Serge, FVV, OG, maybe Powell and picks while taking back a bad contract as well like Solomon Hill.

Comment

• Regarding the Knicks. I think something like THJ+Porz+Frank is enough to get AD.

Comment

they won't answer Masai's call
                              I love the hottake tweets that go from:

Pels refusing to answer calls from any teams. —>
                              Pels taking calls from all teams except Lakers —>
                              Pels in talks with Lakers —>

Lmao

Reminds me of when Kawhi wasn’t gonna agree to put on a Raps Jersey.

Comment

• grindhouse wrote: View Post
                                There are stars then there are super stars. A super star makes the playoffs with a shit roster ex Kevin garnet LeBron James. AD is a star we don’t need him but he is a great piece to have all this talk about trading pascal needs to end. Cause pascal is not dunking on every man that stands in front of him doesn’t mean he is not good. He plays the right way and 2-3 years from now could be top 5 in the league.
                                Kevin Garnett made the playoffs in an era when it was easier for 1-team superstars, but KG never got out of the first round until he was 28 years old. AD made it to the second round (with no secondary superstar) in a tougher era at age 28.

Comment

Working...
                                X