• Show
Clear All

• KeonClark wrote: View Post
    Hey derogatory and intolerant remarks are not acceptable
    ...bockers
    Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

• Fury wrote: View Post
      The funniest thing about this trade? the Knicks actually got better. They got Jordan, Matthews and DSJ back. So this means they might also lose out on the Zion Williamson sweestakes.
      I think they'll wave them before march 1st and then tank for zion. Maybe they'll keep DSJ and Matthews

Comment

• Do u guys remember the mini story last year where lebron said he York screwed up taking nitkilina instead of DSJ? Damn that must have stung Dolan now hes got em both. 2 young middling point guards and nothing resembling an all star.
        9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

• BadDinosaur wrote: View Post
          I think they'll wave them before march 1st and then tank for zion. Maybe they'll keep DSJ and Matthews
          DeAndre an upgrade on moose lol

Comment

• Feel like maybe Dolan did that deal so damn fast just to avoid getting on the phone with Masai and getting his ass whooped again.

Comment

• Maaaaaaan, if we traded JV and the young guys for AD, DeAndre would be a nice buyout backup C. Hell Matthews would be nice backup wing.

Comment

• I love NBA. This league pisses me off every other day, but NBA Twitter is fun.

Comment

• Holy shit just when I thought the Knicks couldn't get dumber, this happens. Unbelievable

Comment

• BadDinosaur wrote: View Post
                    DeAndre will join the Lakers, probably. But, if we lose JV in the AD deal, then the Raps would be the perfect place for him to showcase himself for his next contract.

Comment

• Great move by the Knicks. Gonna have the cap space to sign Melo again.
                      If we knew half as much about coaching an NBA team as we think, we"d know twice as much as we do.

Comment

• rocwell wrote: View Post
                        I love NBA. This league pisses me off every other day, but NBA Twitter is fun.
                        Twitter is cancerous. You’re wasting your time reading it.

Comment

• Comment

• Maury wrote: View Post
                            Twitter is cancerous. You’re wasting your time reading it.
                            Twitter politics is cancerous.

Comment

• Comment

• Ball wrote: View Post
                                Holy shit just when I thought the Knicks couldn't get dumber, this happens. Unbelievable
                                How did they NOT get Dallas 2019 1st?? Dallas will add this years lottery pick to doncic and fresh Porzingis and be a 50 win team in the west next year

Comment

Working...
                                X