• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• But looks like Woj is twisting the knife in Shams today:

Comment

• KeonClark wrote: View Post
      I cant get over Dolan lol

Last year bill Simmons wrote a column asking who's the best future unicorn: embiid, Giannis or kristaps. The first 2 are mvp candidates on finals contenders thinking this year and long term.

The 3rd just got dealt to the first bidder in an afternoon for the new Michael carter Williams and the corpse of wes matthews
      Hey, and also the corpse of DeAndre Jordan...and maybe a first-round pick
      The name's Bond, James Bond.

Comment

• BrydenB wrote: View Post
        Uhhhhh, doesn't signing the QO make him an unrestricted the following year? So he definitely could leave...
        Can't see someone with KP's injury record signing the QO if he gets offered a full max deal.

Comment

• Joey wrote: View Post
          That's what signing the QO is all about. That's in place of the Restricted Free Agency. If he does that, then the following year (2020) he becomes Unrestricted.
          Uh, okay. My bad.

Comment

• Raps getting AD
            Last edited by BrydenB; Thu Jan 31, 2019, 05:47 PM.

Comment

• I think Cuban will win Kristaps over and get him to sign the extension. I think the Knicks are flat out insane to have traded KP, but this would jive with that Howard Beck report that KP was healthy and pissed that the Knicks wouldn't let him play so they could tank.

What a totally inept fucking organization.

And on the flip side, how the fuck did Cuban finesse two potential future all timers out of thin air. Good god.

Comment

https://twitter.com/getnickwright/st...85128535805953

Raps getting AD

Edit: I don't know how to post it so the tweet just shows up in here
                Isn't that guy a LeBron fan? That might not be good news for the Raps
                The name's Bond, James Bond.

Comment

Raps getting AD

One guess would be it's the results of their so-called investigation into Lakers tampering.

Comment

Raps getting AD

When you're looking at the tweet.. click the little arrow next to the "Follow" button. Then click "Embed Tweet". Simply copy/past the text and paste in a post. No tags are needed around that text.

You can do the same for an Instagram post.

Comment

• Comment

• GOLDBLUM wrote: View Post
                        This seemed like the only legit reason NYK would trade him now. The next year and a half are going to be interesting accross the league.

Comment

• GOLDBLUM wrote: View Post
                          Unicorns never forget.

Comment

• Max Kellerman is absolutely destroying the Knicks right now lol.

Just 2 days ago I was talking about a possible KP/AD swap. What did the Knicks do? they traded KP for DSJ lol.
                            Mamba Mentality

Comment

• The Knicks traded Kristaps for the chance to sign people..... not only is Dolan gonna look like an idiot if he can't get anybody to come to New York. The odds aren't in their favour, but if it does pay off for them.... that's just makes the Atlantic all the more tough.
                              Axel wrote:
                              Now Cody can stop posting about this guy and we have a poster to blame if anything goes wrong!!
                              KeonClark wrote:
                              We won't hear back from him. He dissapears into thin air and reappears when you least expect it. Ten is an enigma. Ten is a legend. Ten for the motherfucking win.
                              KeonClark wrote:
                              I can't wait until the playoffs start.

Until then, opinions are like assholes. Everyone has one and they most often stink

Comment

• When Kyrie snuggles back to Lebron and Kawhi reunites with his daughter in Clipperland it's 100% official. The Eastern Conference is a minor league feeding system for the West, the real NBA
                                9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

Working...
                                X