• rocwell wrote: View Post
    woah

Theyll draft the next Frank nitkilkna
    9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

• KeonClark wrote: View Post
      Who misses the "treadmill raps"

Trade DeRozan for picks and tank...only path to a star
      I thought Masai was good. But the Mavs just turned DSJr & a bunch of first-round picks into Doncic and Zinger within 6 months. Holy hell. If there's anybody around here who still think that tanking is the best way to rebuild..... follow the Suns. That debate is O-VAH.

Comment

• Just got off work.

Thank you, Knicks for reassuring me I didn't have the worst day at work today lol

Comment

• Knicks have heavy pick capital after this deal, zinger is meh

Maybe they think they can sign 2 max's and over pay for AD

Comment

• Durant, cousins, klay, kawhi, irving, butler, kemba...how many other interesting free agents are there this offseason,
            ? and which two are gonna sign with the knicks lol

Comment

• KeonClark wrote: View Post
              Who misses the "treadmill raps"

Trade DeRozan for picks and tank...only path to a star
              I wouldn't count our Kawhis before they re-sign. If he leaves then that statement will remain true.

Comment

• Is the NBA orchestrating a LAL vs Knicks final for next season? Free agency will be interesting this offseason!

Comment

• Rocwell is right, NBA Twitter is COMEDY GOLD

Comment

• Scraptor wrote: View Post
                    I wouldn't count our Kawhis before they re-sign. If he leaves then that statement will remain true.
                    I'll trade a thousand tanks for the current situation of 2019

Comment

• So the Knicks actually got two expiring deals, DSJR and 2 picks.

I mean now with the 2 picks it's not so bad. They probably have protections on them. Dallas is going to have to use cap space to try and get better as they won't be able to attach picks to deals. And Dallas has usually always sniffed in free agency.

On the surface.. KP + Doncic is going to be fun.. but KP is also coming of an ACL and wants to become a UFA.

Big risk for Dallas on this one. I hope it works out for them, but if it doesn't.. someone might get fired.

Comment

• So is there an over-under for Dennis Smith Jr pulling a D'angelo Russell in the Big Apple?

Comment

• Also, the way people are talking about how good the Knicks are going to be next year because of things that haven't happened yet remind me of all the Boston fans who were planning the parade route before this season started

Comment

• planetmars wrote: View Post
                            So the Knicks actually got two expiring deals, DSJR and 2 picks.

I mean now with the 2 picks it's not so bad. They probably have protections on them. Dallas is going to have to use cap space to try and get better as they won't be able to attach picks to deals. And Dallas has usually always sniffed in free agency.

On the surface.. KP + Doncic is going to be fun.. but KP is also coming of an ACL and wants to become a UFA.

Big risk for Dallas on this one. I hope it works out for them, but if it doesn't.. someone might get fired.
                            Nobody should get fired...its a risk worth taking. It's like saying Fire Masai if Kawhi started being a baby at this point now...it was a risk worth taking

Comment

• GOLDBLUM wrote: View Post
                              Masai be like .... “Fleece the Knicks?? I couldn’t possibly.”

You win this round, little Luka.

Comment

• golden wrote: View Post
                                I thought Masai was good. But the Mavs just turned DSJr & a bunch of first-round picks into Doncic and Zinger within 6 months. Holy hell. If there's anybody around here who still think that tanking is the best way to rebuild..... follow the Suns. That debate is O-VAH.
                                I mean they had to tank to get Doncic.

Let's not forget they traded up from the 5th pick to get him.

It's not as simple as tanking bad or retooling good. It's about having a sound strategy, executing on it and minimizing mistakes.

Comment

Working...
                                X