No announcement yet.

2018-19 Trade Rumours and Discussion - Deadline February 7th 2019

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I love that move for Utah. Rubio is okay but Conley is much better. He'll make that team a lot better.

Comment

• that's ok AD. Just hit and quit with Raps
      Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

• MixxAOR wrote: View Post

that's ok AD. Just hit and quit with Raps
        Yeah, the fact that AD didn't see Boston long term is nothing new (same with the Raptors long term). What's intriguing here is the other tweet yesterday about Kyrie not being sure on Boston in his FA. Looks he'll be gone. If so, does that mean Boston would pursue AD even harder in the summer, or the opposite?

I think the answer to that is key because I think the main interim landing spots for Davis before he heads to LA in 2020 are Boston & Toronto.

Comment

• It's pretty OBVIOUS by now that adding 1 shooter is not going to be enough. The Raptors needs to either A. Trade for a star or B. Completely overhaul the bench.

The Raptors have ONE star on their team. If you can't pair him with another star then you have to surround him with shooters. Look at the Bucks.

OG, Powell, Wright, Vleet....these guys are all scrubs who can't shoot, and plays big mins for the team. That's a problem.
          Mamba Mentality

Comment

• As for AD lol, who would the Pelicans want? Siakam? sure. Who else?
            Mamba Mentality

Comment

• MixxAOR wrote: View Post

Translation: Ainge hasn't even hinted to Kyrie's agent about a max salary offer on July 1. Not a peep.

Comment

• golden wrote: View Post
                Translation: Ainge hasn't even hinted to Kyrie's agent about a max salary offer on July 1. Not a peep.
                I doubt it. You think Ainge intends to let Kyrie walk or maybe trade him?

I think Kyrie just loves being the centre of attention.

Comment

• Fury wrote: View Post
                  It's pretty OBVIOUS by now that adding 1 shooter is not going to be enough. The Raptors needs to either A. Trade for a star or B. Completely overhaul the bench.

The Raptors have ONE star on their team. If you can't pair him with another star then you have to surround him with shooters. Look at the Bucks.

OG, Powell, Wright, Vleet....these guys are all scrubs who can't shoot, and plays big mins for the team. That's a problem.
                  Jv will help a lot, Powell is having a pretty solid season and isn't a part of the problem. OG has been underwhelming for sure, but he still has tremendous upside. VV certainly isn't the starter level player he seems to think he is. Delon is ok for a backup guard but very inconsistent. But for me, wtf happened to Ibaka's and Lowry's 3pt shot?

Comment

• If wes Matthews gets bought out he’s be a good fit. Shooting 38% from 3.

Comment

• 2018-19 Trade Rumours and Discussion - Deadline February 7th 2019

JawsGT wrote: View Post
                      Jv will help a lot, Powell is having a pretty solid season and isn't a part of the problem. OG has been underwhelming for sure, but he still has tremendous upside. VV certainly isn't the starter level player he seems to think he is. Delon is ok for a backup guard but very inconsistent. But for me, wtf happened to Ibaka's and Lowry's 3pt shot?
                      Lowry’s back is the issue I think. He had to get injections in his back, thats a sign that his back will likely continue to be an issue and its something he’ll never fully recover from especially at his age.

As for Ibaka, its a small sample size, he has missed 18 3s in a row, you can chalk it up as a slump.

Comment

It's pretty OBVIOUS by now that adding 1 shooter is not going to be enough. The Raptors needs to either A. Trade for a star or B. Completely overhaul the bench.

Powell is shooting 40% from 3. Fred is shooting the exact same as Kawhi from 3. They are not part of the problem. Look at Lowry, miles, OG, Ibaka etc for that. But those 2 guys are actually bringing our average UP
                        9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

• They remind me of the 2015 Blue Jays. AA traded for Donaldson before the season began. They were a good team. But it became evidently clear that they weren't good enough to compete in october. So what did AA do? he traded for Price, Tulowitzki, Hawkins, Revere....i'm sure i'm missing a couple more. But he completely overhauled the team. This is what needs to happen here.

Kawhi is Donaldson.
                          Mamba Mentality

Comment

• KeonClark wrote: View Post
                            Powell is shooting 40% from 3. Fred is shooting the exact same as Kawhi from 3. They are not part of the problem. Look at Lowry, miles, OG, Ibaka etc for that. But those 2 guys are actually bringing our average UP
                            Its T rex, when he finds a narrative he sticks to it even after the player plays well. Powell has been great since he returned from his injury.

Comment

• Biggest concern I have is with Ibaka. He gets a lot of opportunity in our offense and has bee inconsistent. Early on in the year he was on fire.. he's had some big games for us. But when he's off (and he's been off from 3 all year), it shows.

Serge had 3 days of rest but it looked like he was playing a B2B. JV will help I hope.. but if we're making a trade, I wouldn't really shed a tear if he was going the other way.

Comment

They remind me of the 2015 Blue Jays. AA traded for Donaldson before the season began. They were a good team. But it became evidently clear that they weren't good enough to compete in october. So what did AA do? he traded for Price, Tulowitzki, Hawkins, Revere....i'm sure i'm missing a couple more. But he completely overhauled the team. This is what needs to happen here.

Kawhi is Donaldson.
                                I don't remember the Blue Jays making it to the finals (I could be wrong, don't watch baseball much). I don't really see a comparison if that's the case.

Raps need help but JV needs to play too. Bucks have been healthy all year.. lucky them.

Comment

Working...
                                X