2018-19 Trade Rumours and Discussion - Deadline February 7th 2019

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• bertarapsfan wrote: View Post
    Can we flip OG for the Skip? His leadership could be huge in the playoffs.
    Trade deadline rapidly approaches ... Hurry Hard Masai.

Comment

• Fury wrote: View Post
      I don't know anything about Curling. So i'm not gonna act here and talk like i know what i'm talking about. Wonder what Keon thinks of McEwen? and his rocks or whatever that means.
      Im just sick of FVV on the broom. He just doesn't have the size to keep up with the Jennifer Jones of the world. We need to get a solid 2nd or 3rd at the deadline. If we even want to compete for the scotties.
      To be the champs you got to beat the champs

Comment

Im just sick of FVV on the broom. He just doesn't have the size to keep up with the Jennifer Jones of the world. We need to get a solid 2nd or 3rd at the deadline. If we even want to compete for the scotties.
        A sport so soft they named a tournament after tissues.

Comment

• GOLDBLUM wrote: View Post
          A sport so soft they named a tournament after tissues.
          Its more like a hobby which encourages drinking. Id put with bowling and poker in terms of being a sport

Comment

Its more like a hobby which encourages drinking. Id put with bowling and poker in terms of being a sport
            Theres a spectrum in the "encourages drinking" realm. Most to least sporty:

Golf
            Curling
            Bowling
            Pool
            Darts
            Poker
            Formula 1 driving (always drink before driving 300 km/h)
            9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

• Anything you can do mildly better while varying degrees of intoxicated is match room play.

Sport punishes age and inebriation.

Comment

• Raptor Jesus wrote: View Post
                Anything you can do mildly better while varying degrees of intoxicated is match room play.

Yep lol I'm better at all those things on 2 beers than I am sober (not driving that was a joke)

I was also gonna add the caveat "if you can be fat and one of the best in the world" but baseball pitchers and football linemen are often fat and those are forsure sports

Comment

• Raptor Jesus wrote: View Post
                  Anything you can do mildly better while varying degrees of intoxicated is match room play.

Comment

• KeonClark wrote: View Post
                    Yep lol I'm better at all those things on 2 beers than I am sober (not driving that was a joke)

I was also gonna add the caveat "if you can be fat and one of the best in the world" but baseball pitchers and football linemen are often fat and those are forsure sports
                    put some respek on sumo
                    Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

• golden wrote: View Post

Hey bill! I've played at least 20 rounds of golf every year since my teens!

Comment

Hey bill! I've played at least 20 rounds of golf every year since my teens!
                        Enjoy marbles

Comment

Golf
                          Curling
                          Bowling
                          Pool
                          Darts
                          Poker
                          Add UFC to after a big fight has been on at the bar and douchey dudes start to think their connor mcgregor

Comment

• Did Masai trade Malachi for AD yet?

Comment

Add UFC to after a big fight has been on at the bar and douchey dudes start to think their connor mcgregor
                              Hmm I dunno. Drinking makes some WANT to fight, but I would not encourage drinking before fighting competitively. Your reflexes need to be sharp as a tack

Comment

Golf
                                Curling
                                Bowling
                                Pool
                                Darts
                                Poker
                                Nothing makes me want to drink like watching regular season baseball.

Comment

Working...
                                X