No announcement yet.

2018-19 Trade Rumours and Discussion - Deadline February 7th 2019

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I don't think we should be super worried about Kyle. I think we should shut him down a couple games before the all star break and give him a solid couple weeks to rest and recuperate, thereby also keeping him out of the all star game.

Then keep him on a steady diet of low minutes till the playoffs, but maximize his time with the starters (ie no staggering) to buiild chemistry.

That said, we could still use some firepower and I'm glad that Masai and Bobby seem to be sniffing around.

Comment

• Scraptor wrote: View Post
      I don't think we should be super worried about Kyle. I think we should shut him down a couple games before the all star break and give him a solid couple weeks to rest and recuperate, thereby also keeping him out of the all star game.

Then keep him on a steady diet of low minutes till the playoffs, but maximize his time with the starters (ie no staggering) to buiild chemistry.

That said, we could still use some firepower and I'm glad that Masai and Bobby seem to be sniffing around.

Comment

• I wonder if there is anyway that we could get a decent draft pick for someone like Delon. And then use that pick as part of a package deal for someone (ideally AD).

The problem with AD is that we have no picks.. 2021 is so far away. And I would imagine teams that have a pick or two would be ahead of the Raps in any bidding war.

Comment

• https://www.yahoo.com/sports/report-...205012800.html

Report: Pelicans not interested in Lakers’ offer for Anthony Davis
          Please god ��

Comment

• bertarapsfan wrote: View Post
            what if the rams win and LA get AD? that would be a great weekend for LA and i dont know whats worst Boston fans or LA fans
            Touche

Comment

I don't think we should be super worried about Kyle. I think we should shut him down a couple games before the all star break and give him a solid couple weeks to rest and recuperate, thereby also keeping him out of the all star game.

I would LOVE if Kyle were to have his eyes on the real prize and do what your suggesting to get rested and prepare for the time when things really matter. I'd hope that the last couple years' playoff exits would've taught him what's important and not to give an eff about another all star game.

We need you Kyle. Eyes on the prize.

(who knows, maybe his absence even gets to send his buddy Siakam)
              (( suck a D Jimmy buckets.))

Comment

• Kyle will not sit out the game. This is not like the NHL, this is one of the things on the calendar the players get most excited for. To be validated with 23 other of the cool kids.

What, Kyles gonna feel like he owes it to Masai and Bobby to rest up? lmao
                9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

• KeonClark wrote: View Post
                  Kyle will not sit out the game. This is not like the NHL, this is one of the things on the calendar the players get most excited for. To be validated with 23 other of the cool kids.

What, Kyles gonna feel like he owes it to Masai and Bobby to rest up? lmao
                  Of course Kyle doesn't feel like he owes anything to Masai or Bobby. That's not what I said.

Dan can correct me on this, but I'm pretty sure the team can force him to sit it out. He and Masai already have a frosty relationship so it's not like it will make things worse in that regard.

Comment

Dan can correct me on this, but I'm pretty sure the team can force him to sit it out. He and Masai already have a frosty relationship so it's not like it will make things worse in that regard.
                    No it can get worse.

This is probably Kyle Lowry's last All Star game, he aint missing it. He is also not a starter, so he aint gonna play more than 20 minutes, he aint gonna take charges, or play any defence. It will be like a glorified practice session.

Comment

Of course Kyle doesn't feel like he owes anything to Masai or Bobby. That's not what I said.

Oh, I can guarantee the relationship could and would get a lot worse

Comment

• Comment

• planetmars wrote: View Post

Hypocrisy lol
                          Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

• He's using Isaiah Thomas as an excuse for his son not to get traded to Boston lol.
                            Mamba Mentality

Comment

Another lavar / uncle Dennis

Comment

Guess he loves Masai then.
                                Why are these people so fucking stupid and entitled?
                                It's a business. Period.

Comment

Working...
                                X