No announcement yet.

2018-19 Trade Rumours and Discussion - Deadline February 7th 2019

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lakers really aren't that serious about trading for Davis are they?

Comment

• Lowe has a trade column.. lot's of goodies as usual:
      http://www.espn.com/nba/story/_/id/2...ch-lowe-expect

Only Raptor tidbit was about them potentially making a small deal to help with their tax bill (ouch).

Comment

• Magic so far really hasn’t done a good job as GM, Lebron fell into his lap, he struck out on PG and Kawhi, and now is offering the same crappy deals for AD.

Comment

• GOLDBLUM wrote: View Post
          Watching this Denver game right now -- their young guys are showing out.

Malik Beasley with 33 points with 6 min left in the 4th. Torrey Craig (?????) with 20 and looking amazing.

They worry me as an AD competitor... They have a number of interesting/strong young assets.

Jamal Murray, Gary Harris ... Then Michael Porter Jr, who's yet to see an NBA floor. Beasley is interesting. Craig looks very impressive tonight. Lesser prospects like Tyler Lydon. Then slightly more established pieces like Lyles or Will Barton. What are their picks like, I wonder?

Part of me had been holding out hope that we might be able to somehow get AD without giving up Pascal... I don't think that's gonna be possible though. While AD may be a rental, he's still a 1.5 year rental. I wish we could get away with a package like OG, Norm, FVV, and JV plus picks...
          If we don't get AD nuggets would actually be my preferred destination. they could give GS a run if they kept one of harris or Murray and landed ad. fit with jokic might be a bit awkward or absoulty amazing
          To be the champs you got to beat the champs

Comment

• A.I wrote: View Post
            Magic so far really hasn’t done a good job as GM, Lebron fell into his lap, he struck out on PG and Kawhi, and now is offering the same crappy deals for AD.
            I hope he and Pelinka piss off Demps and the Pelicans so much that they turn to us out of spite.

If we steal both Kawhi and AD from them it will be freaking glorious.

Comment

• Lonzo Ball and Kuzma for AD? Jesus Christ, thats terrible and I rate Ball higher than average fan.

Comment

• Do these legacy franchises only rely on ripping off teams that are run by former players of those franchises?

Comment

• Scraptor wrote: View Post
                  YOU GUYS Windhorst says us and the Nuggets are the two contenders for AD, and that Pascal/OG are better than anything the Lakers can offer

http://www.espn.com/espnradio/losang...ay?id=25903501

GET ER DONE MASAI
                  Just to get everyone a step back from the ledge, Windhorst was asked if there was a "surprise team" that may be involved in an AD trade. With that caveat, he mentioned that the Raps and Nuggets would be the two leaders. Still, kind of expected to wake up today and say bye to Pascal.

Comment

• Scraptor wrote: View Post
                    YOU GUYS Windhorst says us and the Nuggets are the two contenders for AD, and that Pascal/OG are better than anything the Lakers can offer

http://www.espn.com/espnradio/losang...ay?id=25903501

GET ER DONE MASAI
                    denver with anthony davis would be completely ridiculous

Comment

• MixxAOR wrote: View Post
                      Will AD wear Northface or Canada Goose?
                      New Balance ....

Comment

• Man, when is NB gonna release Kawhis shoes? Should be done already

Comment

• NB wont release his shoes till he signs with his new team next season.

Comment

• https://www.yahoo.com/sports/reports...061259457.html

Adrian Wojnarowski

@wojespn
                            As the NBA trade deadline approaches on Thursday, Lakers have yet to offer multiple first-round picks in any deal, or salary cap relief, league sources tell ESPN. Lakers offering several different deal ideas, but none serious enough for a Pelicans counter yet, sources said.
                            So from what I understood, Pels also wanted cap relief.

That said, JV has a player option for the 19-20 season, does that make him a valuable asset now? (17 mil).

Comment

• What if the Knicks get lucky, acquiring Zion and signing two bigtime FAs? I actually wanted them to succeed. They are due.

Comment

• The Claw Reborn wrote: View Post
                                https://www.yahoo.com/sports/reports...061259457.html

So from what I understood, Pels also wanted cap relief.

That said, JV has a player option for the 19-20 season, does that make him a valuable asset now? (17 mil).
                                Player options are never a valuable asset, as teams have to assume whatever they don't want the player to do with that option is what they will do.
                                twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

Working...
                                X