No announcement yet.

2018-19 Trade Rumours and Discussion - Deadline February 7th 2019

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The ONLY asset the Raptors have is Siakam. Who else would the Pels want?
    Mamba Mentality

Comment

• Fury wrote: View Post
      A lot of teams?
      Pascal is a pretty hot commodity right now. Some teams could top us, sure, but I don't know about a lot. Especially with the Pellies rumoured to want to keep Jrue and keep winning, our mix of young talent and established vets going back their way is a quality package.
      twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

• rocwell wrote: View Post
        yo

and do you hear that high pitched whine ?
        Thats the sound of millions of lakers fans crying out loud as their dreams once again look to go off the rails.
        George... then Leonard.. now Davis
        Magic needs some magic.
        There's no such thing as a 2nd round bust.
        - TGO

Comment

Who are these "handful" of teams?

Davis is from Chicago right?
          Usual suspects (Nets, Clippers,...) and possibly Philly & Houston. Probably a similar list that Butler gave the T-Wolves. They're trying to get the bids up. Raps weren't on Butler's list, btw.

Comment

• Shhhh. Masai going all in

Dell Demps called time thinking to call the All In

Smile you are on WSOP televised final table heads up

* tick tack*

While Danny Ainge got third place money lol

Comment

• I don't know which brings a bigger smile? The fact that the Raps "could" be on the handful list...or the fact that the C#@#tics aren't. Being a chronic raptors fan makes you not think there's a chance we could be on that list but it was interesting to hear that we were on Kirstap's list (or so they say)....anyone been to the Oddshark site lately?

Comment

• A.I wrote: View Post
                If Raptors are on that list, throw the whole damn farm at the Pelicans
                .... and the farmer's daughter.

Comment

• well Pascal is second best player on 2nd seed team so that's pretty big asset.
                  Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

• MixxAOR wrote: View Post
                    well Pascal is second best player on 2nd seed team so that's pretty big asset.
                    your avatar is gonna give me nightmares

Comment

Has there actually been a better player on a rookie contract mentioned in any of these AD trade rumours, from any other team?

Comment

Raptors may not have the best overall package for him, but Pascal is the best young player the Pelicans can get. Lonzo and Ingram are overrated.

Considering Pelicans want to keep Holiday, it could seem like they don’t intend to tank, so throwing in Siakam, JV, OG, FVV and some picks could be a better deal for them than what Lakers have been offering.

Comment

Lakers/Raptors - Raptors. Siakam is better than any of the Lakers young players.
                          Knicks/Raptors - Knicks. Give me the Knicks 1st round pick over Siakam any day.

I'm interested to know who these "handful" of teams are. If Chicago is on the list, then he's going to Chicago. Chicago has the most to offer for Davis. Carter, Markkanen, LaVine, 1st round pick......and Davis is also from Chicago.
                          Mamba Mentality

Comment

• rocwell wrote: View Post
                            your avatar is gonna give me nightmares
                            then my work here is done

Comment

• A.I wrote: View Post
                              Raptors may not have the best overall package for him, but Pascal is the best young player the Pelicans can get. Lonzo and Ingram are overrated.

Considering Pelicans want to keep Holiday, it could seem like they don’t intend to tank, so throwing in Siakam, JV, OG, FVV and some picks could be a better deal for them than what Lakers have been offering.
                              Yeah AD is nice, I'm still not sure though if I Raptors can win it by trading all of their depth away though...
                              Official Pope of the Raptors sponsored by MLSE.

Comment

Lakers/Raptors - Raptors. Siakam is better than any of the Lakers young players.
                                Knicks/Raptors - Knicks. Give me the Knicks 1st round pick over Siakam any day.

I'm interested to know who these "handful" of teams are. If Chicago is on the list, then he's going to Chicago. Chicago has the most to offer for Davis. Carter, Markkanen, LaVine, 1st round pick......and Davis is also from Chicago.
                                I'm pretty confident that Chicago is not on a list. New Orleans is a bad situation but Chicago is even worse.

Comment

Working...
                                X