2018-19 Trade Rumours and Discussion - Deadline February 7th 2019

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MixxAOR wrote: View Post
    I'm pretty confident that Chicago is not on a list. New Orleans is a bad situation but Chicago is even worse.
    The Knicks are on his list.
    Mamba Mentality

Comment

• A.I wrote: View Post
      Raptors may not have the best overall package for him, but Pascal is the best young player the Pelicans can get. Lonzo and Ingram are overrated.

Considering Pelicans want to keep Holiday, it could seem like they don’t intend to tank, so throwing in Siakam, JV, OG, FVV and some picks could be a better deal for them than what Lakers have been offering.
      Add Jrue Holiday and that's a solid NBA calibre starting lineup (depending on how you feel about FVV & OG).

Comment

• If AD's fathers comments have anything to do with Boston not being on his list, pretty sure Raptors wouldn't be on his list either.
        If we knew half as much about coaching an NBA team as we think, we"d know twice as much as we do.

Comment

• The fact that the Knicks are on his list tells me that Davis wants to go to a big market/legacy team.
          Mamba Mentality

Comment

• golden wrote: View Post
            Add Jrue Holiday and that's a solid NBA calibre starting lineup (depending on how you feel about FVV & OG).
            OG is only 21 and his father passed away, its understandable why he has been having a tough season and why I haven’t been hard on him. He still has good potential. He played really well in the Playoffs as a rookie, shot 45% from 3 through 10 games and made a big shot against the Cavs.

Comment

• 3inthekeon wrote: View Post
              If AD's fathers comments have anything to do with Boston not being on his list, pretty sure Raptors wouldn't be on his list either.
              Can't compare the loyalty angle between the Raps and Celtics. DeMar got PAID, big time. Isaiah Thomas didn't. DD's only real complaint was that Masai told him he wasn't getting traded and did him dirty. DeMar still gets to keep his money, though.

Comment

• So the Raptors are not on his list. It's LAL, LAC, Milwaukee and NYK.
                Mamba Mentality

Comment

• Fury wrote: View Post
                  The fact that the Knicks are on his list tells me that Davis wants to go to a big market/legacy team.
                  Not really. It’s probably more to do with the cap space. They don’t even have any assets to trade for AD, but if they somehow trade for him, they automatically become an attraction for another big free agent.

Comment

The fact that the Knicks are on his list tells me that Davis wants to go to a big market/legacy team.

seems like Knicks fucked up
                    Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

Remembering Butler's request, he chose some weird teams (Nets, Clippers) who had cleared maximum cap space for this off-season. Raps don't have cap space this off-season, but they could/would have sh*tloads when AD is ready to sign his next contract. It could line up perfectly, actually.

Comment

• A.I wrote: View Post
                        Not really. It’s probably more to do with the cap space. They don’t even have any assets to trade for AD, but if they somehow trade for him, they automatically become an attraction for another big free agent.
                        and that Clips and Bucks are on his list.

Comment

• Masai should still do it. Doesn't really matter what his preferences are.

Comment

• MixxAOR wrote: View Post

seems like Knicks fucked up
                            Bucks? Damn, losing the season series might have actually meant something.

Comment

• IF the Knicks offer their 1st, it would be stupid for the Pels to not trade Davis to NY.
                              Mamba Mentality

Comment

• golden wrote: View Post
                                Can't compare the loyalty angle between the Raps and Celtics. DeMar got PAID, big time. Isaiah Thomas didn't. DD's only real complaint was that Masai told him he wasn't getting traded and did him dirty. DeMar still gets to keep his money, though.
                                Maybe some people don't think loyalty just means $.
                                If we knew half as much about coaching an NBA team as we think, we"d know twice as much as we do.

Comment

Working...
                                X