X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Time for Masai to swoop.

Comment

• inthepaint wrote: View Post
      OG & JV were 2 of the starters on as team that won 59 games last year. FVV is a former 6MOTY candidate, young and on a friendly contract, regressed a bit this year, but is still shooting the 3 better than Lonzo, Ingram and Hart of all whom get so much hype just for being in the Lakers. Also playing very good defence. Norm now has quietly become that second best 3pt shooter on this team (behind Green), also with great defence. All of these guys are under 27 years old, all with upside. That's exactly what the Pels should be looking for

Like, I know you're a Bulls as fan and you want AD to go to Chicago, but shitting on our young guys makes no sense. This team has one of the best records in the league with both Kawhi and Lowry in-and-out of the lineup the whole year, and it wasn't just Siakam carrying them there.
      LOL. They should be looking for young players with UPSIDE not potential ROLE players. Those guys that you mentioned are all role players and you know it. Just need to be honest with yourself.
      Mamba Mentality

Comment

• Comment

OG & JV were 2 of the starters on as team that won 59 games last year. FVV is a former 6MOTY candidate, young and on a friendly contract, regressed a bit this year, but is still shooting the 3 better than Lonzo, Ingram and Hart of all whom get so much hype just for being in the Lakers. Also playing very good defence. Norm now has quietly become that second best 3pt shooter on this team (behind Green), also with great defence. All of these guys are under 27 years old, all with upside. That's exactly what the Pels should be looking for

Like, I know you're a Bulls as fan and you want AD to go to Chicago, but shitting on our young guys makes no sense. This team has one of the best records in the league with both Kawhi and Lowry in-and-out of the lineup the whole year, and it wasn't just Siakam carrying them there.
          I doubt JV has much value in a trade with his player option and bench role this year, but Serge might have a lot of value to a team that wants to keep being competitive after an AD trade, which is what it sure looks like the Pelicans want.
          twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

• Fury wrote: View Post
            LOL. They should be looking for young players with UPSIDE not potential ROLE players. Those guys that you mentioned are all role players and you know it. Just need to be honest with yourself.
            who is offering them multiple potential stars? They should be happy with that package.
            Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

• Comment

• MixxAOR wrote: View Post
                who is offering them multiple potential stars? They should be happy with that package.
                The Bulls yo. Markkanen, Portis, Lopez, Dunn are future superstars

Comment

• I don't see us being a player in the AD market as I feel like we would have heard something by now if we were a chance and we really haven't.

Comment

• Fury wrote: View Post
                    Is Paskal not a "young player with UPSIDE"? OG is absolutely a "young player with UPSIDE" (not sure why the caps, but alas ..). It could very easily be argued that had we not got Kawhi (y'know, the guy that takes up basically ALL of the minutes that OG got last year), OG would be having a strong season as well.

That said, play the same game with any team, and I'd be very curious to hear your evaluations of other teams players, and why their possible packages are better than what we have to put on the table? Annnd .. GO.

Comment

• Fury, try again without the personal attacks. Thanks.

Comment

We're all thinking the same thing so someone may as well say it:

OG + FVV + JV + PS + 2021 FRP for AD & E'twan Moore? Then go after Mathews on the buyout.
                        Add Serge (sell high, he's regressing again)
                        Take out JV

Comment

• A.I wrote: View Post
                          The Bulls yo. Markkanen, Portis, Lopez, Dunn are future superstars

Comment

• dylan123 wrote: View Post
                            I don't see us being a player in the AD market as I feel like we would have heard something by now if we were a chance and we really haven't.
                            By that logic though, no one is a player for AD, as no one has heard anything yet... no?

Comment

• rocwell wrote: View Post

Comment

• yeah I have to agree. Ibaka would be redundant on this roster with AD in it. I would give up Serge instead of JV
                                Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

Working...
                                X