2018-19 Trade Rumours and Discussion - Deadline February 7th 2019

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fury wrote: View Post
    The Knicks are so bad that i don't think it would make a difference.
    doesn't look like Bulls, Cavs, Suns are that away from worst record though
    Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

• 3inthekeon wrote: View Post
      Never knew this until I checked, but no team has better than 41% chance of getting a top 3 pick in the draft with the new rules.
      Think you mean 14%...

Comment

• dylan123 wrote: View Post
        I don't see us being a player in the AD market as I feel like we would have heard something by now if we were a chance and we really haven't.

Windhorst said Raps are in the top two likelihood destinations for him a couple of days ago.

And of course Pels are gonna take this thing to the wire to push teams to up their bid.

Comment

• Lakers is the only fanbase where they think those photoshop edits help

Comment

• planetmars wrote: View Post
            So both LA teams, NY and Milwaukee. AD won't get legacy with the Bucks but he'd get to play with Giannis every day.

I bet if we had Kawhi locked up he'd consider us too.

Let's get him and then work on resigning Kawhi afterwards.

Davis: "Hey Kawhi, you re-upping there if I come in a trade"
            Kawhi: "Sure, let's kick azz ...."

Comment

• MixxAOR wrote: View Post

Lakers is the only fanbase where they think those photoshop edits help
              I mean we have one too...Welcome to the Raptors AD.

Comment

• yeah but Lakers are on next level when it comes to that. They have a jersey swap for everybody lol

Comment

• A.I wrote: View Post
                  I mean we have one too...Welcome to the Raptors AD.

Let's make that number a 23, you know he's paying FVV for it. And if FVV won't trade him!

Comment

• GOLDBLUM wrote: View Post
                    Think you mean 14%...
                    Worst teams have 14% chance at Pick #1, but even finishing dead last gives less than 41% chance at a top 3 pick. In fact the most likely draft position for finishing dead last is pick #5 at 47.9%
                    If we knew half as much about coaching an NBA team as we think, we"d know twice as much as we do.

Comment

• Zainab wrote: View Post

Too many suitors and probability of getting more guaranteed minutes with someone like OKC & 76'ers. Don't see it happening.

Comment

• GOLDBLUM wrote: View Post
                        Windhorst said Raps are in the top two likelihood destinations for him a couple of days ago.

And of course Pels are gonna take this thing to the wire to push teams to up their bid.
                        He only said this when asked to name 2 surprise teams that could be involved. That doesn't make them a top likelyhood at all. Still, as frustrating as it is to see the Bucks on that list, it makes you think that he's not completely sold on a huge market. Either way...keep your eyes on the woj bombs....feels like something is happening.

Comment

• Seems two phone calls now with Dell and Magic today...

Brad Turner:
                          Landed in Indy; update on Lakers-Pelicans talks. Magic Johnson, Dell Demps talked twice today, per source. Lakers willing to give Pelicans cap relief for Anthony Davis by taking Solomon Hill for Lonzo Ball, Kyle Kuzma, Ingram, Rondo, Lance Stephenson, Beasley, 2 1st round picks.
                          Im sad

Lakers now waiting on Pelicans go respond, per source. But it's all that the Pelicans wanted to trade AD. Young talent from Lakers, cap relief and draft picks.

Comment

• Comment

• The Claw Reborn wrote: View Post
                              Seems two phone calls now with Dell and Magic today...

Brad Turner:

Im sad

Comment

• 6 for 2 trade.

Lakers looking to corner the buyout market
                                If we knew half as much about coaching an NBA team as we think, we"d know twice as much as we do.

Comment

Working...
                                X