Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• All NBA Potential???

Woj:
    Among New Orleans' priorities in an Anthony Davis deal - young players/picks/cap relief - Pels are determined to get back one player w/ All-NBA potential. Do Pels see that in Ingram, Kuzma or Ball? Boston's Jayson Tatum fits mold. Can Pels pry Tatum? All internal Pels questions.
    If Ujiri refused to give up Pascal then thats very disappointing.

Unless Dell dont see it on Pascal

Comment

• Hope they do it and buy out Rondo. Would love to have Playoff Rondo on our team for the playoffs.

Comment

• planetmars wrote: View Post
        Hope they do it and buy out Rondo. Would love to have Playoff Rondo on our team for the playoffs.
        I’d rather we got AD

Comment

• Maury wrote: View Post
          I’d rather we got AD
          Raps can't beat that package. Siakam might be better than all of them.. but we have no expiring contracts (other than Green) and our earliest FRP is 2021. Lakers have all their picks so can offer 2019 + 2021. The 2019 pick right now is in the lottery. Even with a healthy Lebron/AD in the wild wild west.. it will be low 20 pick.

Comment

• Fury wrote: View Post
            LOL. They should be looking for young players with UPSIDE not potential ROLE players. Those guys that you mentioned are all role players and you know it. Just need to be honest with yourself.
            Ok, I'll try the caps lock too for dramatic effect: LMAO. Of course these guys are ROLE players. That's where every offers are gonna centre around. Who do you think teams will offer for an AD rental? Lebron, Giannis, Kawhi, Kyrie, Curry, Jokic? GTFO. If they did it'd be close to a lateral move that would screw up their future, without moving the needle much in the present. Many of our young role players have upside, combined with playoffs experience, and solid foundation from an elite player development program. They'd be perfect to kick-start a rebuild anywhere because they have won before, were born in a winning culture, and are still young.

Comment

• planetmars wrote: View Post
              Raps can't beat that package. Siakam might be better than all of them.. but we have no expiring contracts (other than Green) and our earliest FRP is 2021. Lakers have all their picks so can offer 2019 + 2021. The 2019 pick right now is in the lottery. Even with a healthy Lebron/AD in the wild wild west.. it will be low 20 pick.
              I gotta agree with you. I think the Lakers are gonna seal the deal on this one. They've learned from Paul George and Kawhi that they can't just sit on their thumbs and wait for free agents.

I'd much rather see him end up with Lakers than Clips. AD with the Clips would be a big draw for Kawhi I'd think.

Comment

• If I were the Raptors it would still be worth talking to Demps about Mirotic or even Randle.

Comment

• I have a feeling they are either gonna make the deal with the Lakers or just wait till the summer
                  To be the champs you got to beat the champs

Comment

• If we dont get AD, I would like Mirotic/ Moore.

Ibaka/ Siakam
                    Val/ Mirotic

Thats a decent front court

Then wait for the buy out market to pry Wes Matthews or hopefully Jeremy Lin

Comment

• KeonClark wrote: View Post
                      Dallas did not actively and strategically tank. They just sucked. Atlanta was morons and wanted out of Doncic and now this.

Ya gotta be good to be lucky and make no mistake Cubans has a horseshoe shoved up somewhere
                      Trae Young has been playing really fucking good lately. That pick doesn't look bad now like it did early in the season. Both guys are going to be great players for a long time.

Comment

• Mirotic would be great. Lowe was saying to keep an eye out of Dwight Powell out of Dallas as a potential buyout candidate as well. He would be sick too. Move OG back to SF. It would be nice.

Comment

• Shredder wrote: View Post
                          Mirotic would be great. Lowe was saying to keep an eye out of Dwight Powell out of Dallas as a potential buyout candidate as well. He would be sick too. Move OG back to SF. It would be nice.
                          I was thinking about powell a few weeks ago but didnt know how high the mavs were on him. He could be a good pickup if the asking price isnt to high, if its simply a buy out for sure go for it.

Comment

• Lonzo Ball is selling water. Trade him to the Moon.

Comment

• Lol

Comment

• Hotshot wrote: View Post
                                Lol

I guess their was a Arizona sports website that posted a lonzo ball traded to phx article over the weekend that was quickly deleted.. let the conspiracy begin

Comment

Working...
                                X