No announcement yet.

2018-19 Trade Rumours and Discussion - Deadline February 7th 2019

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I don’t understand this whatsoever. Makes no sense, I get the feeling that Memphis is trying to raise the price for Utah. I don’t see a reason for Masai to make this deal.

Comment

• The last time Masai tried to trade Lowry and failed, it was the best thing to happen to this franchise. Can lightning strike twice?

Comment

• Wow thats a huge development

Comment

• Word is Utah and Detroit pushing hard for Conley.. if Raptors are upping their offer memphis has made it clear they're dumping him by Thursday
          9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

• Maury wrote: View Post
            I don’t understand this whatsoever. Makes no sense, I get the feeling that Memphis is trying to raise the price for Utah. I don’t see a reason for Masai to make this deal.
            Yeah, it feels like a classic lateral move. Unless there's some other stuff that's going on around the team that we don't have access to.

Comment

• Btw Conley shoots 36% from deep and gets 20 points a game. Gasol and Ibaka splitting 48 minutes is deadly defense and extremely high IQ and vet vettiness.

Keon the Lowry lover supports this deal

Comment

• golden wrote: View Post
                The last time Masai tried to trade Lowry and failed, it was the best thing to happen to this franchise. Can lightning strike twice?
                golden wrote: View Post
                Yeah, it feels like a classic lateral move. Unless there's some other stuff that's going on around the team that we don't have access to.
                If lowry doesnt get traded now it might be worse.. Their has to be something going on in the locker room or between kyle-masai we dont know about. I didnt like the original idea but having to add delon and a pick? that reeks of desperation. Masai is either really in love with conley and gasol or theirs a major issue with kyle here... not looking good
                To be the champs you got to beat the champs

Comment

We have access to enough info. Lowry is either hurt or a cancer, and either way he’s putting the post season and the possible retention of Kawhi at risk. If he’s got a back injury bad enough to keep him out this many games, it’s highly unlikely to resolve itself by April. Esp when he keeps playing the odd game here or there when he chooses. And we all know they can’t go anywhere without a healthy Lowry in the playoffs. Conley changes that equation a lot. If Gasol is in the mix, it’s likely because Memphis wants to get off his contract as well.
                  Definition of Statistics: The science of producing unreliable facts from reliable figures.

Comment

• bertarapsfan wrote: View Post
                    If lowry doesnt get traded now it might be worse.. Their has to be something going on in the locker room or between kyle-masai we dont know about. I didnt like the original idea but having to add delon and a pick? that reeks of desperation. Masai is either really in love with conley and gasol or theirs a major issue with kyle here... not looking good
                    Or, the guy was wrong or bullshitting. He ain't woj reporting

Comment

• KeonClark wrote: View Post
                      Btw Conley shoots 36% from deep and gets 20 points a game. Gasol and Ibaka splitting 48 minutes is deadly defense and extremely high IQ and vet vettiness.

Our rebounding will suck. Gasol, even in his prime, was a terrible rebounder.

Comment

• bertarapsfan wrote: View Post
                        I totally agree. Now Im changing my stance, I thought Kyle is just acting up and wanting not to be traded. For all we know, maybe he may have privately asked Masai that he wanted out.

Weird to really see this rumor out in the open with some specifics

Comment

Our rebounding will suck. Gasol, even in his prime, was a terrible rebounder.
                          True. I feel like Raptors want Conley for Lowry, and Memphis is intrigued by JV for Gasol and we're both not really wanting the whole package

Comment

Or, the guy was wrong or bullshitting. He ain't woj reporting
                            Hoping for this to be the case
                            To be the champs you got to beat the champs

Comment

Btw Conley shoots 36% from deep and gets 20 points a game. Gasol and Ibaka splitting 48 minutes is deadly defense and extremely high IQ and vet vettiness.

Yeah I love Lowry but I can understand the rationale behind this deal. Conley is younger than Kyle by 1.5 years and Gasol is simply better than JV at almost everything despite being much older. Plus Conley/Gasol will bring chemistry the way that Danny/Kawhi have chemistry.

Still I would rather we exhaust our options going after AD if there is even a remote chance we can get it done. 1.5 years of AD is about as long as a Conley/Gasol duo will be viable anyway.

Comment

• Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

Working...
                                X