No announcement yet.

2018-19 Trade Rumours and Discussion - Deadline February 7th 2019

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Clips really going all in on Kawhi. Damn.
    Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

• Kawhi is leaving the sooner y'all accept that the better it will be
      @Chr1st1anL

Comment

• Chr1s1anL wrote: View Post
        Kawhi is leaving the sooner y'all accept that the better it will be
        I know he’s leaving
        Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

• Mike Conley vs

Celtics: 45 FG/27 3FG
          2.5reb 5.0ast 26.0ppg

Bucks: 46 FG/33 3FG
          3.0reb 8.0ast 22.0ppg

Sixers : 43 FG/ 43 3FG
          0.5reb 6.0ast 15.0ppg

Kyle Lowry vs

Celtics: 36 FG/31 3FG
          13.0ppg 6.7ast 4.7reb

Bucks: 23 FG/5 3FG
          6.3ppg 8ast 5reb

Sixers: 39 FG/26 3FG
          15.7ppg 7ast 4reb

queue: on/off stats reply
          @Chr1st1anL

Comment

• Damn. Philly is really good now. Ugh!
            I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

• MixxAOR wrote: View Post
              I know he’s leaving
              This trade will look real bad if we lose in the second round. That's more likely with how Lowry has played against the other contenders in the conference
              @Chr1st1anL

Comment

• Jerry West isn't messing around. I think they just got all those picks to try to trade for Davis. Remember Woj said that the Pels want 4 1st rounders.

Comment

• Oh also we're now the 4th best team in the east.

Comment

• We need to sweeten that Conley-Gasol trade with Wright or something to improve or we're going out in round 2 or 3 depending on the matchup.

Conley-Green-Kawhi-Siakam-Gasol

with FVV-Powell-Miles-OG-Ibaka off the bench gives me more confidence. Get someone like Wes Matthews off the buyout market to replace Miles in that unit and I feel a lot better about our chances in the east.

Gasol solves the problem of Ibaka not being able to handle bigger centers and Jonas not being able to defend P&R or in space. He can do both things AND shoot from outside AND create for others.

Comment

• Shaolin Fantastic wrote: View Post
                      Jerry West isn't messing around. I think they just got all those picks to try to trade for Davis. Remember Woj said that the Pels want 4 1st rounders.
                      Interesting thought. That unprotected Miami pick with Shai and gallinari could be better than what the Lakers are offering

Comment

This trade will look real bad if we lose in the second round. That's more likely with how Lowry has played against the other contenders in the conference
                        The Kawhi trade will never look bad in a million years. This team was going nowhere with Derozan.

Comment

• guess butler is gone from philly this summer. they're not paying big contracts to both him and harris.

I still take the raps if lowry plays like he did last night.

Regarding other trades, I don't see Masai trading lowry mid-season, even in this weird Kawhi ambiguity year. JV/Gasol is a possibility i guess but I don't think gasol has much left in the tank honestly.

Comment

• KHD wrote: View Post
                            guess butler is gone from philly this summer. they're not paying big contracts to both him and harris.

I still take the raps if lowry plays like he did last night.
                            Philly has too many scorers and not enough defense, unless they’re expecting Butler to be happy being a 3 & D. They’ll struggle to find chemistry just like the Celtics and you’ll end up with Reddick and Harris off the bench eventually. There’s still only 1 ball.

Comment

• Landing Harris makes the Sixers starting 5 much tougher on paper, but I'll withhold judgement until I see how everyone co-exists. Simmons/Embiid/Butler already seemed to have trouble sharing the ball with one another so we'll see what adding another borderline all-star on the wing will do to everyone's attitude. Butler is always a wildcard in these scenarios too as he is capable of singlehandedly blowing everything up if he decides he's unhappy.

Plus depth was already a big issue for them, and now they are woefully shallow off of the bench. Mcconnell, Korkmaz and Mike Scott would be their first three guys off the pine? I know the saying about how rotations tighten up in the playoffs and your best players are the only ones that matter but... their starters are literally going to have to play 40 minutes a night, every night. We'll see how everyone holds up doing that over the course of a couple tough playoff series or two.

Comment

The fact that you think Lowry/Conley is a lateral move this year, really shows your bias. Conley is scoring more on better shooting from the field.
                                Mmm. Conley has shot better from 3 this year, over the career Conley is ahead by 1%. eFG% of both players about the same this year. PIPM about the same (Lowry a bit ahead but barely). Lowry better in assists/playmaking and rebounds, but not by much. Per 36min career numbers of FT%, 2P%,, PPG (16.6 Lowry/16.2 Conley) and blocks are about the same, steals actually identical at 1.6. Lowry is a scrappy, good defender on switches and draws a lot charges, but Conley is not bad either. Both solid, underrated PG's , both took their teams to the conference finals once in their careers. Both kinda injury prone and north of 30, making roughly the same. Meh.

Comment

Working...
                                X