No announcement yet.

2018-19 Trade Rumours and Discussion - Deadline February 7th 2019

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is Harris really a creator? Philly’s got a lot of bucket-getters, but their offense was already a bit clogged before the trade
    The name's Bond, James Bond.

Comment

• The Toronto Raptors. The team that makes other teams make changes

Comment

• Posted this before but dream scenario for raptors is the clippers target AD and Durant and don’t have space for Kawhi.

Comment

• 007 wrote: View Post
          Is Harris really a creator? Philly’s got a lot of bucket-getters, but their offense was already a bit clogged before the trade
          sometimes i watch, sometimes i don't. i dunno if harris on philly is what we should be most concerned about with this trade.

Comment

• More indication that we are the one initiating trade talks:

I wonder what the other fronts are.

Comment

• Rudy Bargnani wrote: View Post
              Posted this before but dream scenario for raptors is the clippers target AD and Durant and don’t have space for Kawhi.
              hope ur right. that would be sick. knicks cap freedom is alluring.

Comment

• MU Marc Gasol, mike Conley for JV Lowry and OG is a good deal I would take that deal and run with it. Pascal is the only keeper. We need the rebounding and Conley is a better guard and both players fit Kawhi pace.

Comment

• 007 wrote: View Post
                  Is Harris really a creator? Philly’s got a lot of bucket-getters, but their offense was already a bit clogged before the trade
                  He can do a bit of everything, but when offensive players are used to having a >20% usage and then start getting only half the touches, they tend to get out of rhythm. Average to below average defender.

Comment

• slaw wrote: View Post
                    Wild overreactions by some on here to the Philly trade. Raps are still a matchup nightmare for them. As for the rest, There is only one ball. Pretty clear the current trio was having issues with that and now they are adding another wing scorer to the mix. It might work but they still have no depth or shooting. No need to run around with your hair on fire.

I think it's silly to be smug and write them off when they are experiencing the very same issues building chemistry that you have been complaining about for our team.

It's hard integrating a new high-usage star. But adding two all-stars is nothing to scoff at. Brown is a good coach and if he can get them to buy in down the stretch they can be a problem for anyone in the East, including us.

Comment

• grindhouse wrote: View Post
                      MU Marc Gasol, mike Conley for JV Lowry and OG is a good deal I would take that deal and run with it. Pascal is the only keeper. We need the rebounding and Conley is a better guard and both players fit Kawhi pace.
                      We can be the 2012-2013 Memphis Grizzlies, except Kawhi is Gay and Ibaka is Randolph.

Comment

• Scraptor wrote: View Post
                        More indication that we are the one initiating trade talks:

I wonder what the other fronts are.
                        lol. Those same sources told SI that Masai was including Delon AND a 1st round pick. Only trust Woj & Shams.

Comment

• grindhouse wrote: View Post
                          MU Marc Gasol, mike Conley for JV Lowry and OG is a good deal I would take that deal and run with it. Pascal is the only keeper. We need the rebounding and Conley is a better guard and both players fit Kawhi pace.
                          If we need rebounding, why would we trade for two guys who are worse at rebounding for their positions than the two guys we're trading away?

Comment

• Comment

• I know they have space but who is Kawhi going to play with on Clippers?
                              Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

• Zainab wrote: View Post

Clippers didn't add a max salary slot... they always had 2. What they did do was finagle the Sixers out of a young player and picks for a guy they might regret having to overpay.

Comment

Working...
                                X