2018-19 Trade Rumours and Discussion - Deadline February 7th 2019

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MixxAOR wrote: View Post
    I know they have space but who is Kawhi going to play with on Clippers?
    I assume the plan is either trade for Davis in the summer or sign a second max free agent (Durant? Butler?)
    The name's Bond, James Bond.

Comment

• 007 wrote: View Post
      I assume the plan is either trade for Davis in the summer or sign a second max free agent (Durant? Butler?)
      Not the summer. Clippers are going hard AF for Davis as we speak.

Comment

• golden wrote: View Post
        lol. Those same sources told SI that Masai was including Delon AND a 1st round pick. Only trust Woj & Shams.
        And just for perspective...when don't we get this tweet? Every since Masai was going after Giannis in the draft, we hear "raptors are active". You know what they say about a broken clock...

Comment

• golden wrote: View Post
          Not the summer. Clippers are going hard AF for Davis as we speak.
          I think Clips getting AD would be the doomsday scenario. Otherwise, unless Kawhi is leaving to go home (which is totally legit), why would he go to a lottery team Clips? Yeah they have cap room but so do a lot of teams (including big market ones)

Comment

• 007 wrote: View Post
            ambitious fucks
            Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

• Scraptor wrote: View Post
              I think it's silly to be smug and write them off when they are experiencing the very same issues building chemistry that you have been complaining about for our team.

It's hard integrating a new high-usage star. But adding two all-stars is nothing to scoff at. Brown is a good coach and if he can get them to buy in down the stretch they can be a problem for anyone in the East, including us.
              Raps have kind of the opposite chemistry problem. We desperately need a true secondary scorer/creator after Kawhi. Sixers have 4. In theory, if Lowry just plays his normal game, then we are almost perfectly balanced. The bigger chemistry issue is that Kawhi is being forced to be a playmaker - the one thing he isn't that good at. And the rest of the roster has to learn how to read and react off of him. Chemistry is kind of a catch-all word, but the issues are very different between the Raps and the Sixers.

Comment

• Last night kawhi was doing great at drawing defense toward him and kicking it out. Ds simply have no choice but to collapse on him a single defender on a kawhi drive is futile

Comment

• Yuri Gagarin wrote: View Post
                  Last night kawhi was doing great at drawing defense toward him and kicking it out. Ds simply have no choice but to collapse on him a single defender on a kawhi drive is futile
                  He is deceptively strong. Pushed Embiid out of the way with an arm to the chest

Comment

• Comment

• rocwell wrote: View Post

fuck...Bucks got better too

Comment

• What's Casey going to do without his Lebron Stopper?

Comment

• why are we staying pat?

Comment

• Zainab wrote: View Post
                            why are we staying pat?
                            Masai evaluating

Comment

• Unless there's a pick involved I don't get it for Detroit
                              The name's Bond, James Bond.

Comment

• rocwell wrote: View Post

This trade shouldn't even make the cut of Wojs twitter. Lol

Comment

Working...
                                X