2018-19 Trade Rumours and Discussion - Deadline February 7th 2019

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jclaw wrote: View Post
    The cry of the masses! But who? And for whom? Who is this star player going to replace? Kyle? Danny? Kawhi? Pascal? Serge? Or is the star player going to be relegated to the bench? Philly got a "star player" because they were starting Muscala and Shalamet last night.
    Siakam is their best asset to acquire a star player.
    Mamba Mentality

Comment

• KeonClark wrote: View Post
      You're thinking of someone else. I much like you prefer the lineup that has no DeRozan at all
      You just basically started a discussion with no follow through then you ended it with your usual MO.

Comment

• richardson just got traded to clear room

Comment

• Fury wrote: View Post
          Again how? His tiny salary doesn't match your entirely fictional star players.

Comment

• The Claw Reborn wrote: View Post
            Probably a precursor

Freeing a roster spot could be significant
            Odd that Raps would take in 2 more players than they trade out though... (i believe the roster is 13 now)

Comment

• TrueTorontoFan wrote: View Post
              richardson just got traded to clear room
              Can't believe we traded Bruno again...

Comment

• I love how boban and tobias just keep getting traded forever. They are now a package deal where ever they go. Boban will wait on tobias to make a free agent decision so he can follow. I dont think this really improves the sixers that much. the fact tobias can hit the 3 ball is nice but he is not gonna get the ball enough to play at the same level. You already dont notice jimmy butler out their whats gonna happen to tobias. and if he jumps jimmy in touches how pissy does jimmy get? Theres only one ball and they are still trying to figure out how butler fits, add tobias on top of that and it may be tough. Boban would have been a good piece for any eastern team that may get a playoff matchup with philly. He can guard embid for 5 minutes at a time.
                To be the champs you got to beat the champs

Comment

• TrueTorontoFan wrote: View Post
                  richardson just got traded to clear room
                  clearly room for bruno

Comment

• bertarapsfan wrote: View Post
                    I love how boban and tobias just keep getting traded forever. They are now a package deal where ever they go. Boban will wait on tobias to make a free agent decision so he can follow. I dont think this really improves the sixers that much. the fact tobias can hit the 3 ball is nice but he is not gonna get the ball enough to play at the same level. You already dont notice jimmy butler out their whats gonna happen to tobias. and if he jumps jimmy in touches how pissy does jimmy get? Theres only one ball and they are still trying to figure out how butler fits, add tobias on top of that and it may be tough. Boban would have been a good piece for any eastern team that may get a playoff matchup with philly. He can guard embid for 5 minutes at a time.
                    This is on Brett Brown now.

He has the pieces to make it work.

Comment

• Raptor Jesus wrote: View Post
                      Again how? His tiny salary doesn't match your entirely fictional star players.
                      Why are you asking me? Webster is the GM. Ask him. I'm just saying, Siakam is the team's best asset. He needs to figure it out. Because right now this roster is not good enough to even get out of the East.
                      Mamba Mentality

Comment

• Is the 2022 second rounder protected? Because that could be a bad pick to give away. It could be high 30's.. basically a FRP pick.

Comment

• bertarapsfan wrote: View Post
                          I love how boban and tobias just keep getting traded forever. They are now a package deal where ever they go. Boban will wait on tobias to make a free agent decision so he can follow. I dont think this really improves the sixers that much. the fact tobias can hit the 3 ball is nice but he is not gonna get the ball enough to play at the same level. You already dont notice jimmy butler out their whats gonna happen to tobias. and if he jumps jimmy in touches how pissy does jimmy get? Theres only one ball and they are still trying to figure out how butler fits, add tobias on top of that and it may be tough. Boban would have been a good piece for any eastern team that may get a playoff matchup with philly. He can guard embid for 5 minutes at a time.
                          I’m waiting for Jimmy to start causing issues again. 1 ball for 4 players and 1 of them wants to be alpha male.

Comment

• Raptors lower potential luxury tax bill and open another roster spot by dealing Malachi Richardson and 2022 second to Sixers. Basically sell pick to save money and open up possibilities ahead of deadline/on buyout market.
                            24 more hours

Comment

• The Claw Reborn wrote: View Post
                              This is on Brett Brown now.

He has the pieces to make it work.
                              Meh idk i think its more on the GM. He picked up 2 guys who were the first option to add to 2 guys he already had who need the ball alot. Thats alot of high usage players. Not even conting reddick yet who needs shots. Its almost impossible to use all these dude to their maximum potential. They got skill but even popavich would struggle to integrate 2 big pieces in half a season

Comment

• Fury wrote: View Post
                                I agree (salaries can be figured out) but who would be good enough to replace what he does on our roster and would be be able to get that person for Siakam and fillers? Would you have traded him for Tobias?

Comment

Working...
                                X