2018-19 Trade Rumours and Discussion - Deadline February 7th 2019

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• KeonClark wrote: View Post
    You chase around everybody like forums are a game of "I'm always right and you're wrong" and then act incredulous when someone throws it back at you. 'Whatever did I do?!?' Its a tiresome act.
    You're still chasing me around?

Mods?
    Mamba Mentality

Comment

We were well ahead until injuries and man games hit hard. Full roster presumably back tomorrow and we already looked like our old selves last couple games
      At that time, we were still trailing the Bucks in most categories

So clearly not the Best in the East. Moreso now.

Comment

• Fury wrote: View Post
        You're still chasing me around?

Mods?
        Dont be a baby. You dish it out to other people day in day out, and cant take it in return.

Soft.
        9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

Dont be a baby. You dish it out to other people day in day out, and cant take it in return.

Soft.
          Your obsessed lol.

You already got warned once.

https://forums.raptorsrepublic.com/s...-Lowry/page161

A suspension should be up next.

Mods?
          Mamba Mentality

Comment

• Both of you guys. Geezus.

Either let it go, or use the ignore button. Or you both get some Infraction points.

Fury, don't come crying to me when you're going around picking fights.

Comment

• Joey wrote: View Post
              Both of you guys. Geezus.

Either let it go, or use the ignore button. Or you both some Infraction points.
              I never said anything in this thread. I was questioning the Harrison Barnes question but Keon keeps chasing me around for whatever reason lol.

I'm kinda flattered though. The obsession is real.
              Mamba Mentality

Comment

Both of you guys. Geezus.

Either let it go, or use the ignore button. Or you both some Infraction points.

Fury, don't come crying to me when you're going around picking fights.
                you da man, Joey! Tell 'em

Comment

• $5.1 million saved by Masai by trading the 2nd round pick. 2016 pick 38 (McCaw) cost 2.8 million, the following year pick 38 (Jordan Bell) 3.5 million.
                  Last edited by 3inthekeon; Wed Feb 6, 2019, 04:59 PM. Reason: bad math
                  If we knew half as much about coaching an NBA team as we think, we"d know twice as much as we do.

Comment

• I propose instead of bans, for their avatars to forcibly changed to simba and cartoon infant.

Comment

• Fury wrote: View Post
                      I never said anything in this thread. I was questioning the Harrison Barnes question but Keon keeps chasing me around for whatever reason lol.

I'm kinda flattered though. The obsession is real.

Comment

• The Claw Reborn wrote: View Post
                        Odd though for Masai to be giving up a pick knowing his success with the late rounders (Except the 2 years away from being 6 years away)
                        There's a difference between mid to late first rounders (where Masai has excelled) and late second rounders. Masai has drafted four second rounders as a GM: Norm, DeAndre Daniels, Xavier Thames and (for Denver) Quincy Miller. Of those, only Norm has had a serious NBA career. And given how good the Raptors are right now, their seconds have even less value.

Comment

Mamba Mentality

Comment

• magoon wrote: View Post
                            There's a difference between mid to late first rounders (where Masai has excelled) and late second rounders. Masai has drafted four second rounders as a GM: Norm, DeAndre Daniels, Xavier Thames and (for Denver) Quincy Miller. Of those, only Norm has had a serious NBA career. And given how good the Raptors are right now, their seconds have even less value.
                            It was the 2022 pick. We may not be a good team in 2022. It's a dangerous pick to give up if it had no protections on it.

Comment

• magoon wrote: View Post
                              Xavier Thames pick was sold to Brooklyn - they actually chose him, like Bucks technically drafted Norm but Masai chose him. Actually Masai has a history of dealing away 2nd rounders.
                              If we knew half as much about coaching an NBA team as we think, we"d know twice as much as we do.

Comment

• planetmars wrote: View Post
                                It was the 2022 pick. We may not be a good team in 2022. It's a dangerous pick to give up if it had no protections on it.
                                It's not dangerous as it seems. Picks in the 30's have cost a lot less than $5 million, if we really want one.

Comment

Working...
                                X