No announcement yet.

2018-19 Trade Rumours and Discussion - Deadline February 7th 2019

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tobias Harris is a good player, but the Raptors still have the best player in a potential series with the Sixers. Plus, we'll have JV back to match up with Embiid better (assuming he isn't traded by tomorrow). Come on guys, I haven't seen a single convincing game from whenever they've played us to make me seriously worry about them in a playoff series.

Comment

• planetmars wrote: View Post

we don't got a first round pick but we got someone who was a mid 1st round pick and will be a RFA.
      To be the champs you got to beat the champs

Comment

• I would personally do CJ Miles + 1st round pick for Nikola mirotic.. would you guys do it?

Comment

• If only DW could splash it like FVV, you could easily sign off on seeing Fred Vanned outta town with CJ to bring in Ariza

Comment

• Masai can still be creative and involve a third team if a single first round pick is the deal maker to acquire Mirotic

Comment

• Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

• MixxAOR wrote: View Post

clever twitter handle

Comment

• Kawhisexual wrote: View Post
                  I would personally do CJ Miles + 1st round pick for Nikola mirotic.. would you guys do it?
                  With Bruno still out there???
                  9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

• Raptor Jesus wrote: View Post
                    If only DW could splash it like FVV, you could easily sign off on seeing Fred Vanned outta town with CJ to bring in Ariza
                    No need for Delon to splash, eye test tells me he has decent court vision to find an Ariza waiting at the wings to splash or has the athleticism and first step to drive the ball to the basket.

He needs consistent reps without having Nurse determine his fate and progression as a player because of Fred getting the minutes ahead of him

Comment

• KeonClark wrote: View Post
                      With Bruno still out there???
                      Yeah we got rid of Malachi to make room for Bruno... DUH

Comment

• MixxAOR wrote: View Post

Missing piece to the Raptors puzzle? Lol

Comment

• boston is quiet

Comment

• The Claw Reborn wrote: View Post
                            No need for Delon to splash, eye test tells me he has decent court vision to find an Ariza waiting at the wings to splash or has the athleticism and first step to drive the ball to the basket.

He needs consistent reps without having Nurse determine his fate and progression as a player because of Fred getting the minutes ahead of him
                            Co-sign

Comment

• Pascal I agree with OG can be traded what MU this is a example of overvaluing your players

Comment

• Wrights' part of our death lineup in my head. Plus if he ever made those reverse layups you would forget he reluctantly shoot it. Plus as an RFA with a weak market he could be cheap for a while to come.

Comment

Working...
                                X