Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• c-troop wrote: View Post
    boston is quiet
    Mama said Boston quiet cause dey got all dem shiny assets and no friends to trade with

9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

• KeonClark wrote: View Post
      Mama said Boston quiet cause dey got all dem shiny assets and no friends to trade with
      regardless, how do they stack up in a 7 series vs philly now?

Comment

• grindhouse wrote: View Post
        Pascal I agree with OG can be traded what MU this is a example of overvaluing your players
        I don't know .. keeping OG makes sense as a backstop for if Kawhi leaves. He'll have had a year to learn from the best.

Unless it's for someone that really moves the needle, I'm keeping OG.

Comment

• Raptor Jesus wrote: View Post
          Wrights' part of our death lineup in my head. Plus if he ever made those reverse layups you would forget he reluctantly shoot it. Plus as an RFA with a weak market he could be cheap for a while to come.
          Wright has also proven to be unafraid of the brighter playoff lights.

Comment

• Where is this Ariza thing coming from? Are you guys trying to speak it into existence? Lol. The whiz payed a hefty price for him they aren’t going to just give him away. They probably want to ride it out and try and make the playoffs before tearing it down this summer.

Comment

• 007 wrote: View Post
              I don't like this Lowry for Conley stuff. I'm not convinced it would be a clear upgrade, and even if it is I don't think it would be nearly a big enough one to warrant disrupting the team this much
              Think playoffs. Conley major upgrade

Comment

• Maury wrote: View Post
                Where is this Ariza thing coming from? Are you guys trying to speak it into existence? Lol. The whiz payed a hefty price for him they aren’t going to just give him away. They probably want to ride it out and try and make the playoffs before tearing it down this summer.
                Trade deadline wish list.

Comment

• Joey wrote: View Post
                  In the link you provide, Lowry has a better ORtg and DRtg ... soo, I mean ... that's a thing.
                  By 1 point. We are really trying to find needles in the haystack here. Also I'm tried of the back injuries. I admit that I've been down on Lowry ever since I saw photos of him hanging out with Gay and Derozan.

Comment

• Tmac2darak wrote: View Post
                    Think playoffs. Conley major upgrade
                    Lowry had 1 memorable series and that was last year vs. Wiz. Conley actually performs in the playoffs.

Comment

• c-troop wrote: View Post
                      boston is quiet
                      They can continue to be quiet and continue to be the little goblin that hoards over their assets with nothing to spend it on.

Comment

• The Claw Reborn wrote: View Post
                        Trade deadline wish list.
                        But it’s like saying we want Josh Richardson. Ok, he would be really great but he’s not for sale and there’s no reason for the heat to trade him unless they can get a solid first and they still wouldn’t do it.

Comment

• Truth Teller wrote: View Post
                          They can continue to be quiet and continue to be the little goblin that hoards over their assets with nothing to spend it on.
                          making me say it twice huh? fine i'll bite.

regardless of that, how do they stack up in a 7 game series vs philly now?

Comment

• Maury wrote: View Post
                            But it’s like saying we want Josh Richardson. Ok, he would be really great but he’s not for sale and there’s no reason for the heat to trade him unless they can get a solid first and they still wouldn’t do it.
                            These days no one is untouchable, each teams have agendas. Anything theyve done in the past are in the past, its all about getting younger/ saving money/ accumulating picks/ shying away from the lux penalties/ getting into the playoffs/ or simply tanking / etc etc.

Ariza is no exeption

Comment

• Fury wrote: View Post
                              We need more than 1 shooter.
                              Yep hed be a great bench player but not enough

Comment

• Truth Teller wrote: View Post
                                I like the Ainge/goblin metaphor...

Comment

Working...
                                X