Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comment

• Demographic Shift wrote: View Post
      Only 20 or so hours to go before the nba shuts down their dry ice machines on this year’s trade deadline. There is less disinformation and just flat out BS than at a GOP leadership convention.
      MAGA?

No?

Comment

• planetmars wrote: View Post

Damn steal for Chicago.

Wiz just shedding salaries.

Beal can be had for less now?!

Comment

• I think once JV gets back the roles are pretty set. We just need a 3pt shooter who can play the C.J. role if C.J. remains inconsistent

Comment

• planetmars wrote: View Post

Interesting

Comment

• Who would have tought Otto Porter, no one is untouchable !

Comment

• Jclaw wrote: View Post
                I think once JV gets back the roles are pretty set. We just need a 3pt shooter who can play the C.J. role if C.J. remains inconsistent
                Given what we saw last season in the playoffs and this year...i dont think having CJ around will make a difference.

Comment

• Hotshot wrote: View Post
                  Damn steal for Chicago.

Wiz just shading salaries.

hmm didnt think wiz were gonna trade beal but maybe now their dangling. or maybe they just want off ottos salary and will continue to as is. you really never know with the wiz
                  To be the champs you got to beat the champs

Comment

• The Claw Reborn wrote: View Post
                    Who would have tought Otto Porter, no one is untouchable !
                    i mean it was more expected otto to be moved over beal
                    To be the champs you got to beat the champs

Comment

• Hotshot wrote: View Post
                      Damn steal for Chicago.

Wiz just shedding salaries.

I mean, porter definitely isnt worth his contract. Kinda odd trade. Chicago must think Porter fits well in their core, who are pretty cheap for the next few years

Comment

• Washington loves bringing in these high character players into their organization.

Comment

• bertarapsfan wrote: View Post
                          hmm didnt think wiz were gonna trade beal but maybe now their dangling. or maybe they just want off ottos salary and will continue to as is. you really never know with the wiz
                          I was thinking that someone has to agree to swallow John Wall bloated contract before they would part with either Beal or Porter.

I don't know wtf they are doing, it doesnt seem like they know either.

Comment

• bertarapsfan wrote: View Post
                            i mean it was more expected otto to be moved over beal
                            Thought they really like Otto to pair with Beal.

Comment

• I bet it was a money move. Jabari is an expiring contract. Portis will be an RFA.

Portis is okay I guess.. not as good as Porter. But that's the breaks when you need to save money.

Good move for the Bulls. Porter is only 25 and can work well with that young team that's on the rise. Also the cap hit on Porter won't be a big deal for them. Not with most of their contracts on rookie deals (well all except for LaVine).

Comment

• 1 less team for Matthews to go to.

Comment

Working...
                                X