• Show
Clear All

• Bucks just scored 50 in the first quarter

Comment

• Law of averages?

Comment

• Raptor Jesus wrote: View Post
        Law of averages?
        The law of averages is the fallacious belief that a particular outcome or event is inevitable or certain simply because it is statistically possible.[1][2] Depending on context or application it can be considered a valid common-sense observation or a misunderstanding of probability. This notion can lead to the gambler's fallacy when one becomes convinced that a particular outcome must come soon simply because it has not occurred recently (e.g. believing that because three consecutive coin flips yielded heads, the next coin flip must be virtually guaranteed to be tails).
        ^^^
        Nurse

Comment

• inthepaint wrote: View Post
          Not a loaded question or anything, I legit don't know, but would like to:

How many times in league history a team moved their starting point-guard mid-season, brought another one (from a different team), and the team made the NBA finals?

I tried to google it but I don't think I used the right search terms.
          Not in my memory which goes back to Portland, 76ers with Dr. etc...

Comment

• Feel bad for Nik

Comment

• Wiz running zone now against the Bucks

Comment

• The Claw Reborn wrote: View Post
                Wiz running zone now against the Bucks
                Claw this is Trade Rumours thread.
                Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

• MixxAOR wrote: View Post
                  Claw this is Trade Rumours thread.
                  My bad ��

4k posts in the horizon...no life when you have a newborn

Comment

• Zak24gege wrote: View Post
                    Tactical Question: Why do we take so many then?
                    Because even with a below average efficiency, it’s more efficient than many other shots you could take (basically any 2 pointer away from the rim).
                    twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

• U
                      inthepaint wrote: View Post
                      Not a loaded question or anything, I legit don't know, but would like to:

How many times in league history a team moved their starting point-guard mid-season, brought another one (from a different team), and the team made the NBA finals?

I tried to google it but I don't think I used the right search terms.
                      No..I don’t think so...

The only trade that I can think of where a deadline deal helped a team get to and win the finals was Rasheed Wallace to the pistons..other than that..not much of a track record of deadline deals making the difference.

And that’s a long time ago.
                      There's no such thing as a 2nd round bust.
                      - TGO

Comment

• Hotshot wrote: View Post
                        Given what we saw last season in the playoffs and this year...i dont think having CJ around will make a difference.
                        Honestly confused. Is that a dig at CJ or the Raps. If it's CJ, that's the point...we need someone to replace him.

Comment

• DanH wrote: View Post
                          Because even with a below average efficiency, it’s more efficient than many other shots you could take (basically any 2 pointer away from the rim).
                          Depending on who is taking those mid-range 2's. Like Ibaka, for instance.

Comment

• Hotshot wrote: View Post
                            Feel bad for Nik

Rockets hoping if they collect enough trash they find something to recycle.

Comment

• DogeLover1234 wrote: View Post
                              Rockets hoping if they collect enough trash they find something to recycle.
                              Aha

Same like the Raptors three point adventure

Comment

• golden wrote: View Post
                                Depending on who is taking those mid-range 2's. Like Ibaka, for instance.
                                Sure, and we get a lot of those too. But generally speaking. Have to be absolutely elite at those midrange twos to outpace a mediocre three point shot.
                                twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

Working...
                                X