No announcement yet.

2018-19 Trade Rumours and Discussion - Deadline February 7th 2019

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• We just had like 7 posts on the Kangz. Times have changed.

Comment

• Love the move for Sacramento. Barnes isn’t that great but he’s a guy who can take shots for them. I’ve been cheering for sactown all season. They’re a great bunch of guys and they’re really entertaining to watch. Hoping they can get in the playoffs.

Comment

• Maury wrote: View Post
        Love the move for Sacramento. Barnes isn’t that great but he’s a guy who can take shots for them. I’ve been cheering for sactown all season. They’re a great bunch of guys and they’re really entertaining to watch. Hoping they can get in the playoffs.
        Plus Boston will get their 1st round pick this year(unless it's #1 overall, then it's Philly's), so the higher they climb, the less value the pick has.
        If we knew half as much about coaching an NBA team as we think, we"d know twice as much as we do.

Comment

• I reiterate that there's no way Masai let's all these other teams make changes and improve while he stands pat and takes the chance of an (improbable) 2nd or 3rd round exit. Odds of a major trade are looking remote but hopefully something decent becomes available or at least a defensible buyout comes our way.

It's kind of ridiculous to play so hard all year to lock up 1-2 in the conference and have lower teams just snap up trades and signings to almost make the first 50 games irrelevent.

Comment

• He would’ve been a great piece for us for those nights anyone but Kawhi can’t hit the broad side of a barn. Which has been 5-8 games this year

Comment

• golden wrote: View Post
              We just had like 7 posts on the Kangz. Times have changed.
              Plus some of them were even positive. As long as we never praise the Knicks Im happy.

Comment

• saints91 wrote: View Post
                He would’ve been a great piece for us for those nights anyone but Kawhi can’t hit the broad side of a barn. Which has been 5-8 games this year
                Barnes makes $25 mill. Who would we have sent out?
                If we knew half as much about coaching an NBA team as we think, we"d know twice as much as we do.

Comment

• Norm, city and Monroe works and is comparable to what the kings dropped

Comment

• saints91 wrote: View Post
                    He would’ve been a great piece for us for those nights anyone but Kawhi can’t hit the broad side of a barn. Which has been 5-8 games this year
                    naah barnes aint for us.. bad contract and loaded at the wings. Set and setting are important. Works for the kings wouldnt have been a realistic move for the raps
                    To be the champs you got to beat the champs

Comment

• I’m sure they were looking for expirings though

Comment

• At some point you have to cash all the depth for a great 8-9 man rotation

Comment

• I guess this move give Dallas close to max space in the summer time. this has been a good week for them

Comment

• Rudy Bargnani wrote: View Post
                            I really can’t wait until the real story behind John wall’s injury comes out. There’s gotta be a really stupid funny story there
                            How could a guy who would land in the top 1% of the top quartile for motor reflexes possibly put himself in a position to simply fall down and pop his achilles ? You just have to wonder eh ?

There's no such thing as a 2nd round bust.
                            - TGO

Comment

• Tear down imminent?

Start firing up those Beal trade packages!!
                              They didnt get that great of return for Otto maybe we can sneak in there before the deadline

Comment

• Yes Washington......blow it up
                                The name's Bond, James Bond.

Comment

Working...
                                X