2018-19 Trade Rumours and Discussion - Deadline February 7th 2019

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• inthepaint wrote: View Post
    Gasol was more than alright two years ago. Now whoever gets him will be lucky if he stays on the court. A the rate of injury he has had over the past year, he'd probably have to sit a whole playoff series, if not more.
    He's missed two games this season? Why would he need to sit out a whole playoff series?

Comment

• MU is trying to win the deal Gasol and Conley added to Kawhi pascal and Ibaka is a championship who cares about the young players u have to throw in. Og delon they are replaceable

Comment

• This Gasol/Conley thing died man.. why are people still talking about it?

Comment

• planetmars wrote: View Post
          This Gasol/Conley thing died man.. why are people still talking about it?
          A lot of guys here dont like Lowry and or jv
          9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

• Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

• KeonClark wrote: View Post
              A lot of guys here dont like Lowry and or jv
              In fairness, it should be said that those same people won't like Conley or Gasol after they become Raptors....

Comment

• I have a feeling I am going to be disappointed today because MU doesn’t have “the eye” Conley Gasol get that shit done without giving up green Kawhi pascal or Ibaka that’s a easy trade.

Comment

• grindhouse wrote: View Post
                  I have a feeling I am going to be disappointed today because MU doesn’t have “the eye” Conley Gasol get that shit done without giving up green Kawhi pascal or Ibaka that’s a easy trade.
                  Trades are two way street bud
                  Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

• grindhouse wrote: View Post
                    I have a feeling I am going to be disappointed today because MU doesn’t have “the eye” Conley Gasol get that shit done without giving up green Kawhi pascal or Ibaka that’s a easy trade.
                    What if Memphis wanted Siakam and 2 FRP's for Conley/Gasol? I mean there are two sides to these trade talks right?

Comment

• I think everything is quiet because Masai is going after AD.

Do it Masai!

Comment

• Chr1s1anL wrote: View Post
                        Conley averaged

24.7 ppg 7.0 asg 1.7stg on .485 FG .447 3FG

16-17 playoffs

Sent from my LG-H831 using Tapatalk
                        Conley definitely took it to superstar level in his last playoff appearance (2017). If he was in the East he would have been a surefire all-star that year.

Comment

• Is there any realistic trade target other than Conley/Gasol which was deemed doa?

Comment

• Masai really is not going to do anything today eh? he'll just probably say: "We believe in our guys, we believe in our group"

Smh.
                            Mamba Mentality

Comment

• Comment

• checking in from work to make sure everyone still on the team

alrightttt

Comment

Working...
                                X