2018-19 Trade Rumours and Discussion - Deadline February 7th 2019

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Chr1s1anL wrote: View Post
    Windhorst just said on "the jump" that Memphis/Toronto have been discussing a Lowry/Conley deal over the last 24 hours.

Sent from my LG-H831 using Tapatalk
    Not enough now. Doesn't make us better than Bucks
    Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

• Puffer wrote: View Post
      Seems like every team in the league has traded at least 6 players and all of them have gotten better.
      Not us though!

Comment

• MixxAOR wrote: View Post
        I feel like we will regret not trading young guys. Insurance is nice but damn
        Maybe we've been trying but no one is that interested in our guys... I though delon was gonna be moved for sure, Rfa and we already got a backup PG. he would be the first guy i would look to move.
        To be the champs you got to beat the champs

Comment

We're already better than bucks
          9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

• Puffer wrote: View Post
            Seems like every team in the league has traded at least 6 players and all of them have gotten better.
            Celtics haven't
            The name's Bond, James Bond.

Comment

• Lol Stauskus just got traded again

Comment

• bertarapsfan wrote: View Post
                Maybe we've been trying but no one is that interested in our guys... I though delon was gonna be moved for sure, Rfa and we already got a backup PG. he would be the first guy i would look to move.
                Delon has very little value hes quietly transitioning from "young player" to "journeyman point guard"
                9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

• I so badly wanted Mirotic. Can play the 3 or 4.. not a bad defender. Elite shooter.

Why couldn't we get CJ for 3 years instead of 4? Why can't we have expiring contracts

Comment

• KeonClark wrote: View Post
                    Delon has very little value hes quietly transitioning from "young player" to "journeyman point guard"
                    How can you be a journeyman when you've only played for one team lol

Comment

• Chr1s1anL wrote: View Post
                      Windhorst just said on "the jump" that Memphis/Toronto have been discussing a Lowry/Conley deal over the last 24 hours.

It's already out in the media that we are trying to move Lowry. Now we sort of have to.

Comment

• bertarapsfan wrote: View Post
                        the kid can shoot. i thought hoston might have actually wanted him. he fits their system perfectly
                        Nice kid, but he's a sieve. There's a reason he keeps getting dumped.
                        If we knew half as much about coaching an NBA team as we think, we"d know twice as much as we do.

Comment

• planetmars wrote: View Post
                          I so badly wanted Mirotic. Can play the 3 or 4.. not a bad defender. Elite shooter.

Why couldn't we get CJ for 3 years instead of 4? Why can't we have expiring contracts
                          Whose minutes would he take though?

Comment

• 007 wrote: View Post
                            Celtics haven't
                            Celtics are like the guy that bought, traded and hoarded all oh his 1990's baseball cards and now wants to unload them for big cash... and no one is responding to his Craigslist / Kijiji ads.

Comment

• KeonClark wrote: View Post
                              Ya true.. just was hoping maybe someteam saw him as a assest they could control.. Really we dont have tons of trade chips. Pascal isnt going anywhere unless its for AD. OG is not worth giving up for someone like Mirotic. so that leaves us with fred and delon. You just gotta hope someone else is intrested in them. I assume most GMs calling masai are looking for OG or Pascal
                              To be the champs you got to beat the champs

Comment

Lowry is averaging 6 point against Bucks this year. They have all been close games.

@Chr1st1anL

Comment

Working...
                                X