No announcement yet.

2018-19 Trade Rumours and Discussion - Deadline February 7th 2019

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I don't like a rookie coach having Gasol on his team. Gasol has an ego too.. This could backfire. Especially if a match up prefers having Serge start.

On the bright side.. at least CJ's contract is off the books.

Comment

• I woulda much preferred to see FVV gone instead of Delon :'(

Comment

• We have only 11 players

More moves to come

Comment

• Maury wrote: View Post
          Ibaka has been pretty bad as an offensive focal point on the bench. If we were going to do this why didn’t we do it two years ago when gasol could actually turn his head?
          There were rumors we were trying to trade JV for Gasol a year or so back... so let's not pretend like we're just trying for the first time now. Some of you guys act like JV is some amazing untouchable piece. He's a C who can't defend in space or defend the pick and roll in a league that spams those two things. Stop.

Comment

• Everyone here who hasnt been the biggest JV fan no need to rip the guy on his way out. He was a great dude. Great teammate he deserves our respect. Ill miss him. some of my favorite moment were him randomly exploding for big games and he playoff tenacicty. Ill miss you JV. Toronto and Canada loves you
            To be the champs you got to beat the champs

Comment

• AGAIN

Comment

• bertarapsfan wrote: View Post
                Everyone here who hasnt been the biggest JV fan no need to rip the guy on his way out. He was a great dude. Great teammate he deserves our respect. Ill miss him. some of my favorite moment were him randomly exploding for big games and he playoff tenacicty. Ill miss you JV. Toronto and Canada loves you
                I m neutral on JV but not liking the deal much at all

Comment

• Fury wrote: View Post
                  This is a STEAL. They got a great player and gave up an energy big and 2 scrubs.
                  Yep people complaining about trading our 3rd PG, a shooter who can't shoot and backup C who has missed half the season for an all-star caliber C with playoff experience who can shoot, pass at an elite level and defend.

Comment

• Shaolin Fantastic wrote: View Post
                    There were rumors we were trying to trade JV for Gasol a year or so back... so let's not pretend like we're just trying for the first time now. Some of you guys act like JV is some amazing untouchable piece. He's a C who can't defend in space or defend the pick and roll in a league that spams those two things. Stop.
                    We disagree.

Comment

• The Claw Reborn wrote: View Post
                      We have only 11 players

More moves to come
                      57 mins left..

Comment

• Again JV is gonna average 22/14 at least on a regular in memphis. Hes the hungriest raptor. Hes been thru it all here and wants success more than any raptor. Hes done everything expected of him without one play drawn up for him and without ever griping even when put on second unit. Hes always in good shape except for the occasional bang up. Hes gonna kill it in memphis.

That said I have faith in MU. Gasol is good and Im curious to see his playmaking skills with these guys.

Comment

We have only 11 players

More moves to come
                          Stauskas. lol.

Comment

• DeMar, Poeltl, JV, Miles and Wright for Danny Green, Kawhi and Marc Gasol.

Masai you're a god.

Comment

We have only 11 players

More moves to come
                              My opinion on this deal will change depending on the three players we pick up in the next few hours/days
                              The name's Bond, James Bond.

Comment

• I like JV. I think this a reasonable trade. I'm just worried about Gasol's age... watching him on LP right now lol

Comment

Working...
                                X