No announcement yet.

2018-19 Trade Rumours and Discussion - Deadline February 7th 2019

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• We need a guard and 3pt shooters...still 4 open roster spots?

Comment

• Yuri Gagarin wrote: View Post
      Again JV is gonna average 22/14 at least on a regular in memphis. Hes the hungriest raptor. Hes been thru it all here and wants success more than any raptor. Hes done everything expected of him without one play drawn up for him and without ever griping even when put on second unit. Hes always in good shape except for the occasional bang up. Hes gonna kill it in memphis.

That said I have faith in MU. Gasol is good and Im curious to see his playmaking skills with these guys.
      Yeah 22-14 that results in no winning like Enes on the Knicks or Vucevic in Orlando.

Comment

• golden wrote: View Post
        Nope. Jerry West effed us again...

Fuck Jerry West. I would have loved these two on the Raptors (more than Gasol actually)

Comment

• Here is Gasol destroying JV and Ibaka 2 months ago. For Y'all that don't think he can play.

@Chr1st1anL

Comment

• Damn... Gonna miss JV and Delon, especially JV. Gonna be rooting for Memphis now as well.

Comment

Stauskas. lol.
              no Bruno

Comment

• Chr1s1anL wrote: View Post
                Here is Gasol destroying JV and Ibaka 2 months ago. For Y'all that don't think he can play.

He can play, but you can't change his age. Still like the trade though.

Comment

• If we can get Wes Matthews off waivers we're two deep at every spot with nice two-way guys and all 10 guys can hit the 3.

PG: Lowry/FVV
                  SG: Green/Powell
                  SF: Kawhi/Wes
                  PF: Siakam/OG
                  C: Gasol/Ibaka

Comment

Stauskas. lol.
                    lol

Comment

• My initial reaction is that I don't like this trade, but I believe in Masai
                      The name's Bond, James Bond.

Comment

• Jangles wrote: View Post
                        Damn... Gonna miss JV and Delon, especially JV. Gonna be rooting for Memphis now as well.
                        nah fuck Vancouver

Comment

• rocwell wrote: View Post
                          He can play, but you can't change his age. Still like the trade though.
                          Gasol is old as fuckkkkkk

I really dislike this trade

Comment

• Good Deal...Delon is gone next year...CJ is out of rotation.

Comment

• Shaolin Fantastic wrote: View Post
                              Gasol will start. Ibaka goes to the bench to add more spacing and versatility on offense to that unit, while improving it defensively at the 5.

Really excited about this trade.
                              Yeah, I agree. Ibaka will go to the bench. Wow, we must have the best center rotation in the league now. Ibaka and Gasol have been teammates on team Spain.

Sent from my LG-H831 using Tapatalk
                              @Chr1st1anL

Comment

• man Masai needs to talk with our social media team more often... Awkward again. Just like with Casey lol

Comment

Working...
                                X