No announcement yet.

2018-19 Trade Rumours and Discussion - Deadline February 7th 2019

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Would be nice to add a Gallinarri or a Bellinelli no idea if they're available though.
    Mamba Mentality

Comment

• Marc is a very good passing bigman

With him starting, Pascal and Kawhi has to really work overtime in manning the boards

Fred has to really practice the two man game with Serge

We just need shooters and maybe another PF/C who has a knack in rebounding

Comment

• Fury wrote: View Post
        This is a STEAL. They got a great player and gave up an energy big and 2 scrubs.
        I bookmarked u an hour ago "masai is gonna do nothing AGAIN blablabla"
        9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

• Fuck this

Comment

• I like the trade. Hopefully Gasol plays better in a new and winning environment.

Will miss JV though

Comment

• Marc looks washed, DW was my mans but I'm hype

MU delivers

In MU we trust

Comment

• So.... Lowry, Green, Kawhi, Siakam & Gasol starting with FVV, McCaw, OG, Ibaka & Moose as our bench guys going forward for the time being..... oh and Boucher.
                Axel wrote:
                Now Cody can stop posting about this guy and we have a poster to blame if anything goes wrong!!
                KeonClark wrote:
                We won't hear back from him. He dissapears into thin air and reappears when you least expect it. Ten is an enigma. Ten is a legend. Ten for the motherfucking win.
                KeonClark wrote:
                I can't wait until the playoffs start.

Until then, opinions are like assholes. Everyone has one and they most often stink

Comment

• Comment

• Will miss JV.... not gonna lie. But Masai had to pull the trigger on the chance that Gasol has at least one big playoff run left in that big old pickup truck body of his. The basketball IQ of the team just went up at least a few notches. That's underrated.

Comment

• Pascal's and Danny Green's cutting with MG in the high post? Omg

Comment

• rocwell wrote: View Post
                        nah fuck Vancouver
                        Hey. We want the griz back especially since JV is there now.

Comment

• Someone should tell us the financial implications of this acquisition

Comment

• The Claw Reborn wrote: View Post
                            Someone should tell us the financial implications of this acquisition
                            MUdgaf

Comment

• http://www.espn.com/nba/story/_/id/2...oronto-raptors

Comment

• The Claw Reborn wrote: View Post
                                Marc is a very good passing bigman

With him starting, Pascal and Kawhi has to really work overtime in manning the boards

Fred has to really practice the two man game with Serge

We just need shooters and maybe another PF/C who has a knack in rebounding
                                Is Gasol good at boxing out? He might have bad individual rebounding numbers but is he wired like the Lopez brothers where his goal is to try and get the team a rebound as oppose to inflate personal numbers?

If so than I don't think rebounding will be a concern. Siakam and Kawhi are great at crashing the boards. Kawhi especially.

Comment

Working...
                                X