No announcement yet.

2018-19 Trade Rumours and Discussion - Deadline February 7th 2019

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• This is not how I wanted the deadline to end - wondering what we get for Moose 😣

Comment

• I wonder if Boucher gets a guaranteed spot on the roster if he hasn’t already

Comment

• LJ2 wrote: View Post
        You guys think they will give Gasol and Ibaka the starting spots and move Siakam to the bench? Man he would kill it against second units.
        I have to assume Ibaka will be coming off the bench. Which makes him less effective. Another reason I dislike this trade.

Comment

• Masai cant just trade his 3rd big without assurances from one of the buy out Centers

Maybe Enes Kanter

Comment

You guys think they will give Gasol and Ibaka the starting spots and move Siakam to the bench? Man he would kill it against second units.
            I’d bench Ibaka unless the Raptors pick up a C from waivers. Siakam shouldn’t play C.

Comment

Makes more sense for Ibaka to come off the bench

Siakam can't play C but Ibaka can

Comment

• jacobdr4 wrote: View Post
                I have to assume Ibaka will be coming off the bench. Which makes him less effective. Another reason I dislike this trade.
                so true... Lowry and Ibaka had great chemistry

Comment

• Kanter and Gortat have been bought out.. Either one would be a huge upgrade over Moose. But both would want playing time which we can't offer.

Comment

• The Claw Reborn wrote: View Post
                    Weird to have 10 roster spots
                    Only 1 PG, 1 C tonight. Last time we played ATL we required some Kawhi late game heroics to win. Collins couldn't miss.

Comment

• A.I wrote: View Post
                      I wonder if Boucher gets a guaranteed spot on the roster if he hasn’t already
                      Probably just to fill a roster spot but he cant be counted on to be our 3rd C backup being so scrawny.

Comment

• Yuri Gagarin wrote: View Post
                        This is not how I wanted the deadline to end - wondering what we get for Moose ��
                        It's gotta be Napier.

Cash considerations makes no sense at this point

Comment

• Zak24gege wrote: View Post
                          Moose earns $1 Mil. Nets player must earn same?
                          not sure if the 1.3 milllion ish trade exception we got for Malachi applies

Comment

• planetmars wrote: View Post
                            Kanter and Gortat have been bought out.. Either one would be a huge upgrade over Moose. But both would want playing time which we can't offer.
                            Shows you much value jv has on the trade market (not much)

So holding on to him to flip in a rebuild year would have got us really nothing. Hence the all in move with Gasol
                            9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

• So they only have 10 players? there gotta be more.moves.
                              Mamba Mentality

Comment

• Zak24gege wrote: View Post
                                Only 1 PG, 1 C tonight. Last time we played ATL we required some Kawhi late game heroics to win. Collins couldn't miss.

OOPS, Boucher is avail.

Comment

Working...
                                X