Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kawhisexual wrote: View Post
    so true... Lowry and Ibaka had great chemistry
    The problem with this chemistry is at initiated our offence 4 steps further in than when Kyle played with JV, so he could step into threes instead of just dump off to Ibaka for those elbow jumper. Which he hit at a great rate but didn't give Kyle the same options.

It feels like some of SIs gain was at Lowry's expense.

Comment

• planetmars wrote: View Post
      Kanter and Gortat have been bought out.. Either one would be a huge upgrade over Moose. But both would want playing time which we can't offer.
      They could be the backup C.

FVV, Powell, OG, Ibaka/Siakam, Gortat/Kanter

Comment

• For a contending team to rely on Boucher as a third big is not a good idea

Some giant assured Masai he is signing for the prorated salary to be the third big

Comment

• I went to work one day and when I came home, JV was no longer a Raptor.

DAMN.

Comment

• KeonClark wrote: View Post
            Shows you much value jv has on the trade market (not much)

So holding on to him to flip in a rebuild year would have got us really nothing. Hence the all in move with Gasol
            Yeah.. that's true. If Gasol opts in, he'd have a much more favourable market than JV+CJ would in theory.

Comment

• Yeah the Greg deal was for cash.

Comment

• Moose for Cash
                Malachi for Cash

To pay the buy outs

Comment

• I suspect Shams was too quick with his post, and we must have gotten a 2nd rounder for Moose. NBA.com has this blurb on the trade:

Raptors unload Monroe, per reports
                  The Toronto Raptors have agreed to trade Greg Monroe to the Brooklyn Nets for a second-round pick, according to a report from Shams Charania of The Athletic. The 28-year-old center is averaging career-lows for minutes, points, rebounds and assists during limited run with the Raptors this season. Prior to dealing Monroe, the Raptors reportedly agreed to acquire former All-Star center Marc Gasol from the Memphis Grizzlies.

Comment

• Zainab wrote: View Post
                    I went to work one day and when I came home, JV was no longer a Raptor.

DAMN.
                    Hahaha you have to work

We are all on a Paid Time Off compliments of Masai.org

Comment

• bertarapsfan wrote: View Post
                      you gotta think gasol and Conley are getting moved.. Memphis can't keep them around if they want a serious rebuild. might end up getting penny's on the dollar for them. should a have moved them last season
                      Then look what happened. I think Masai paniced and brke the piggy bank instead

Comment

• Ben Mclemore anyone?

He is being released too

Comment

• never thought i would agree with Paul Pierce. Ugh
                          Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

Yeah.. that's true. If Gasol opts in, he'd have a much more favourable market than JV+CJ would in theory.
                            You mean 2016 Gasol or 2020 Gasol? There's a difference, and it ain't small.

Comment

• The Claw Reborn wrote: View Post
                              Hahaha you have to work

We are all on a Paid Time Off compliments of Masai.org
                              My clients are going to be so mad at me tomorrow. LOL

Comment

I suspect Shams was too quick with his post, and we must have gotten a 2nd rounder for Moose. NBA.com has this blurb on the trade:
                                That blurb is misquoting Shams lol. We are sending the pick. It's a money move.

Comment

Working...
                                X