2018-19 Trade Rumours and Discussion - Deadline February 7th 2019

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• inthepaint wrote: View Post
    You mean 2016 Gasol or 2020 Gasol? There's a difference, and it ain't small.
    2019 Gasol. If Kawhi walks, we can trade Gasol this summer if he opts in. And the package we get for an expiring Gasol may be better in theory than an expiring package of JV+CJ.

Comment

• G__Deane wrote: View Post
      Then look what happened. I think Masai paniced and brke the piggy bank instead
      We gave up a style of C nobody wants and 3 pt shooter who can't shoot and RFA. How's that bank?

Comment

• it looks like I'm not there... but I never been there that much

Comment

• The Gods are missing JV.

Comment

• Scraptor wrote: View Post
            That blurb is misquoting Shams lol. We are sending the pick. It's a money move.
            Don't you have to trade for a player or pick though? Isn't that part of the CBA rules? Even if its the rights for some Euro player?

Comment

• planetmars wrote: View Post
              My clients are going to be so mad at me tomorrow. LOL
              My boss already mad at me so we good over here
              9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

• MixxAOR wrote: View Post

never thought i would agree with Paul Pierce. Ugh
                I'm feeling Thibs take, if this is anything like Pau going to LA we the chip boys

Comment

Kanter and Gortat have been bought out.. Either one would be a huge upgrade over Moose. But both would want playing time which we can't offer.
                  Pretty sure Kanter said he doesn't care about PT if the team is winning.

Comment

• Hotshot wrote: View Post
                    Wait this is normal right?!

The League wants to know why we over paid lol

Comment

• Raptor Jesus wrote: View Post
                      I'm feeling Thibs take, if this is anything like Pau going to LA we the chip boys
                      Except JV is Pau Gasol because Pau went to LA when he was 27 years old.

Comment

• Anyone post Pelton's take on the trade? Anyone interested?
                        If we knew half as much about coaching an NBA team as we think, we"d know twice as much as we do.

Comment

• 3inthekeon wrote: View Post
                          Anyone post Pelton's take on the trade? Anyone interested?
                          Fire away. What he say?
                          Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

Don't you have to trade for a player or pick though? Isn't that part of the CBA rules? Even if its the rights for some Euro player?
                            Raps getting cash.
                            If we knew half as much about coaching an NBA team as we think, we"d know twice as much as we do.

Comment

• 3inthekeon wrote: View Post
                              Anyone post Pelton's take on the trade? Anyone interested?
                              It's up on ESPN. But I don't have the + to read it

Comment

• Boy, this makes an interesting season more interesting. Hopefully JV is unleashed in Memphis.

Hopefully this trade resurrects both gasol and lowry, if they return to form this is a talented team.

Comment

Working...
                                X