No announcement yet.

2018-19 Trade Rumours and Discussion - Deadline February 7th 2019

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bucks countered the Sixers move by getting Mirotic, the Raptors countered it by getting Marc Gasol. I love the NBA.

Comment

• Atlanta supposedly isn't buying out any of their players, but I doubt that'll last past the moment a team comes to a quiet understanding with one of those players.

With eleven slots filled (assuming the team signs Boucher, which seems likely since they're high on him), my buyout targets would be Jeremy Lin (playmaking, shooting the three), one of Wayne Ellington or Vince Carter (solid at everything, can shoot the three), Zach Randolph (PF meatiness, knows Gasol like the back of his hand) and one of Robin Lopez or Marcin Gortat (big, dirty centers).

That roster would be three deep at almost every position, have loads of veterans and basketball IQ, have a respectable amount of perimeter shooting and be vicious on defense.

Comment

• So I guess both our Itty Bitty Baller and CJs PJs are now collectors’ items...

Comment

• Comment

• In case anyone was thinking about markieff as a buy out candidate...
            To be the champs you got to beat the champs

Comment

• Zainab wrote: View Post
              So I guess both our Itty Bitty Baller and CJs PJs are now collectors’ items...
              And we all thought CJ had broken the curse. The curse was just trolling.

Comment

• golden wrote: View Post
                And we all thought CJ had broken the curse. The curse was just trolling.
                i hope next year they just put someone like mccaw in that role... keep anyone important away from go daddy

Comment

• Raptor Jesus wrote: View Post
                  Pau would be a nice pickup to be the Greg Monroe and get to play with his brother once (hopefully win a championship). I would love Ellington too.

Comment

• So if we assume
                    Bucks
                    Raps
                    Sixers
                    Celtics
                    Who won the last trade week, not day?

Comment

• zainab wrote: View Post

this is funny

Comment

• Zainab wrote: View Post
                        this is funny
                        Truly though -- Fuck Draymond Green. I wonder -- if JV had remained healthy and we didn't have this terribly underwhelming stretch we've had since then... If JV had continued to play and we continued to dominate as we did when he was with us through the beginning of the season, would this trade have seemed necessary? Would it have happened today? While The Shao-nd and The Fury would no doubt still be pounding their drums... I'm not convinced.

Comment

• Comment

• rocwell wrote: View Post
                            That was a fun team.

Comment

We only have six guys left from last year.

Comment

I miss Greg Stiemsma.

Comment

Working...
                                X