Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Game #41 Raptors (28-12) @ Buck (26-10) NBA TV SN1 830 (Toronto) 730 (Winnipeg) 630 (Calgary) 530 (Vancouver)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Zainab wrote: View Post
    I am trying to quit drinking.
    Ahhhh to be young again, I recall trying this repeatedly. Even quite for an entire year. Only to then realized that i felt worse from stress lol only drink beer now thou but am a much happier individual. Yes im condoning drinking lol. Guess im a bad influence.

Comment

Day One wrote: View Post
      Ahhhh to be young again, I recall trying this repeatedly. Even quite for an entire year. Only to then realized that i felt worse from stress lol only drink beer now thou but am a much happier individual. Yes im condoning drinking lol. Guess im a bad influence.
      im towards my late 20s so I'm basically getting really old and getting drunk one night means the next 2 days are useless. Unfortunately, I have responsibilities now and can't be as carefree as I have been my whole life.

Comment

im towards my late 20s so I'm basically getting really old and getting drunk one night means the next 2 days are useless. Unfortunately, I have responsibilities now and can't be as carefree as I have been my whole life.
        Thats why i switched to beer, you can drink a 6 pack and have no hangover whatsoever. Plus it makes for a great night. Now if your pregnant i get that but other than that your a Canadian its what we do haha

Comment

Its looking like Kyle will actually play tonight. If thats the case i see a victory coming.

Comment

Lowry is out. But it would’ve been L regardless
            Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

Comment

Comment

Day One wrote: View Post
                  Thats why i switched to beer, you can drink a 6 pack and have no hangover whatsoever. Plus it makes for a great night. Now if your pregnant i get that but other than that your a Canadian its what we do haha
                  beer tastes bad

Comment

Who thinks Lowry comes out and supports the guys like he did against the spurs*? LOL
                    Abbas wrote:

First of all i was my own source

Comment

Abbas wrote: View Post
                      Who thinks Lowry comes out and supports the guys like he did against the spurs*? LOL
                      He better. I assume he tried to warm up again which he did in SA and then sat on the bench in his warmup track suit
                      To be the champs you got to beat the champs

Comment

I'm trying to get into a state of mind where I won't be too upset if we lose tonight...we'll see how that goes
                        The name's Bond, James Bond.

Comment

007 wrote: View Post
                          I'm trying to get into a state of mind where I won't be too upset if we lose tonight...we'll see how that goes
                          If we lose today and tmrw we drop to third seed
                          Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

MixxAOR wrote: View Post
                            If we lose today and tmrw we drop to third seed
                            I didn't need to hear that hahaha
                            The name's Bond, James Bond.

Comment

alright if we lose today and tomorrow, then I want all hell to break loose on RR

Trade everyone

Fire everyone

Basically, the new starting lineup would be me, Fury, Joey, Scarptor, and 007. GLF can be the head coach.

Bench TBD

Comment

alright if we lose today and tomorrow, then I want all hell to break loose on RR

Trade everyone

Fire everyone

Basically, the new starting lineup would be me, Fury, Joey, Scarptor, and 007. GLF can be the head coach.

Bench TBD
                                Im good for 6 hard fouls as a backup c off the bench
                                To be the champs you got to beat the champs

Comment

Working...
                                X