Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Game #41 Raptors (28-12) @ Buck (26-10) NBA TV SN1 830 (Toronto) 730 (Winnipeg) 630 (Calgary) 530 (Vancouver)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

So after a heat check in San Antonio which the Raps came up short on.... They get another version of the same offensive schema again tonite in Milwaukee..... who do have a better star player in the Alphabet vs Demar...however thats somewhat mitigated by the Deer not being near as motivated at the Spurs were on Thursday........

Raps got an MVP type star and so do the Deer.... Raps have some good young players and so do the Deer.... Deer shoot the three at about 35%... the Raps at 33%......

Raps will make some shots from 3 .they will not turn it over....they will hold thier own on both D and O REB's.....

BERTARAPSFAN is destined to make his next game thread.... Raps W.
    Last edited by Demographic Shift; Sat Jan 5, 2019, 01:21 PM.
    There's no such thing as a 2nd round bust.
    - TGO

Comment

I am hoping for a big win but im not holding my breath. im getting rather impatient watching 3 weeks of mediocre basketball. Yeah yeah Lowry & JV out but it doesn't excuse some of the guys for not playing hard. Other than Kawhi, no Raptor should be attempting too many 3's, they missed them badly as of late and especially on the road.

Comment

Comment

Hotshot wrote: View Post
          After the Warriors game, the Raps starting feeling themselves and were hoping to coast the rest of the season on talent. That inner confidence is great, but you still have to play out the regular season.

Comment

golden wrote: View Post
            After the Warriors game, the Raps starting feeling themselves and were hoping to coast the rest of the season on talent. That inner confidence is great, but you still have to play out the regular season.
            Hopefully that's all it is.
            I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

Hotshot wrote: View Post
              love Dannys comments lately he's the vet we've been missing hope his words rub off on the rest of the team
              To be the champs you got to beat the champs

Comment

I hope this game we get the 30 pt victory. It is depressing to watch Raps get smacked.

Comment

Zainab wrote: View Post
                  I hope this game we get the 30 pt victory. It is depressing to watch Raps get smacked.
                  Just get drunk like the rest of us. Unless you are going to become a surgeon, in which case becoming a Raptors-induced alcoholic is probably a bad idea.

Comment

Scraptor wrote: View Post
                    Just get drunk like the rest of us. Unless you are going to become a surgeon, in which case becoming a Raptors-induced alcoholic is probably a bad idea.
                    I am trying to quit drinking.

Comment

Zainab wrote: View Post
                      I am trying to quit drinking.
                      Then being a Raptors fan is probably not helpful lol. I know it wasn't for me.

Juice (orange or pineapple) and soda is a good substitute if you're out with friends.

Comment

Without JV & KyLo It will take a near perfect effort, Bucks take us for granted, Jesus miracle for us to win tonight.

Dieheart Raptor fam being realistic.

Comment

Tmac2darak wrote: View Post
                          Without JV & KyLo It will take a near perfect effort, Bucks take us for granted, Jesus miracle for us to win tonight.

I think you mean diehard Raptor fan but your way is definitely more poetic.

Have a good weekend dieheart Raptor fam

Comment

Pls be a raps win... although I've notified those around me to prepare for my post game rage.

Comment

Tmac2darak wrote: View Post

Comment

Scraptor wrote: View Post
                                I think you mean diehard Raptor fan but your way is definitely more poetic.

Have a good weekend dieheart Raptor fam
                                Lol big thumb

Comment

Working...
                                X