Announcement

Collapse

Raptors Republic Android & iOS App

Hey guys and gals,

We're running a, how should I say, pilot or beta version of our new Raptors Republic app. We haven't made it official as we're still trying to work out some bugs while improving the user interface. So, its not the final version so expect to see more changes over the next while.

Anyhow, please feel free to download. Available on both Android & iPhone. It's absolutely free.

Android: https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...rsrepublic.app

iOS: https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/the-...6946?ls=1&mt=8

If we could ask a favour though. We're welcoming feedback and suggestions on perhaps things you'd like to see. At the end of the day we're doing this for you guys by making everything here easier available for you the user. Please send your feedback (Regardless if its positive or negative) to raptorsrepublic@gmail.com.

Thanks in advance and we hope you guys enjoy the application.
See more
See less

Game #42 Pacers (26-12) @ Raptors (29-12) Sunday January 6th 2019 SN1 900(St Johns) 830(Halifax) 730(Toronto) 630(Winnipeg) 530(Calgary) 430(Vancouver)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• consmap
    replied
    Lowrrryyyyy

Leave a comment:

• Torassic1
    replied
    KYLE needs To watch his back though...I'm worried.

Leave a comment:

• bertarapsfan
    replied
    Fred on oladipo scares me

Leave a comment:

• consmap
    replied
    I like these uniforms

Leave a comment:

• bertarapsfan
    replied
    last time we had no Lowry or serge. this time no kawhi. should still be a winnable game

Leave a comment:

• hotfuzz
    replied
    MixxAOR wrote: View Post

I love my big booty PG

Leave a comment:

• Zainab
    replied
    for me thibs doesnt seem right unless he coaching the bulls

Leave a comment:

• Joey
    replied
    KeonClark wrote: View Post
    Little known secret of the t wolves if they have bat shit crazy ownership
    ... that's pretty widely known actually ... but ya .. Haha

Leave a comment:

• KeonClark
    replied
    bertarapsfan wrote: View Post
    wow did not see that coming they actually been doing decent lately. the fact the never fired him when the butler situation was happing made it seem like he was never gonna get the hook
    Little known secret of the t wolves if they have bat shit crazy ownership

Leave a comment:

• Rudy Bargnani
    replied
    They just won by 22. Interesting timing

Leave a comment:

• bertarapsfan
    replied
    MixxAOR wrote: View Post

HOOOO
    wow did not see that coming they actually been doing decent lately. the fact the never fired him when the butler situation was happing made it seem like he was never gonna get the hook

Leave a comment:

• MixxAOR
    replied

HOOOO

Leave a comment:

• bertarapsfan
    replied
    KeonClark wrote: View Post
    I've created a monster! Nobody wantsta see Kyle no more they want Leonard I'm chopped liver. Well if you want Leonard this what I'll give ya, a little bit of me runnin some offenses! A passer thatll jump start Ibaka quicker than a shock when siakam gets the ball sprintin, I'm the doctor but I'm not cooperating, I'm rockin the table while nurse is operating!
    hahahahaah perfect

Leave a comment:

• Demographic Shift
    replied
    3rd game in 4 nights.....

Serge is bound to be a bit sore...
    Pascal .. well... this guys motor is incredible... he will again be at top speed...
    Freddy should be OK but he get spelled tonite with the return of Lowry.
    Green .. not sure but he is a pro and he is consistent..... expect the good defense and 6 to 8 points....

OG/Wright/Powell/Monroe.. should be fresh as daisy's and looking to make amends for an offnight in Milwuakee ....hope they make a differnce tonight... if they do.... then the Raps are adding a W.

Leave a comment:

• Yuri Gagarin
    replied
    Casey played favourites too much thats all

Leave a comment:

Working...
X