Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Game #42 Pacers (26-12) @ Raptors (29-12) Sunday January 6th 2019 SN1 900(St Johns) 830(Halifax) 730(Toronto) 630(Winnipeg) 530(Calgary) 430(Vancouver)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GOLDBLUM
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Zainab
    replied
    takke lowry out eh

Leave a comment:

• GLF
    replied
    I hated on Fred but he did a very good job on Oladipo at the end of it all

Leave a comment:

• Zainab
    replied
    Raptors at full strength will be by far the best team in the East. You can @ me on this one.

Leave a comment:

• bertarapsfan
    replied
    GLF wrote: View Post
    The biggest problem with Moose is he has zero lift lol. Like he was never athletic but he's lost even more of a step. You can't finish in the paint when you can't jump lol. Like he used to be sooo good at post ups and finishing in the paint. I remember when he used to manhandle old raptors teams. He can't even score in the post up anymore.
    I'm going to scour the Internet for footage of him dunking after this game

Leave a comment:

• Demographic Shift
    replied
    The biggest problem with Moose is he has zero lift lol. Like he was never athletic but he's lost even more of a step. You can't finish in the paint when you can't jump lol. Like he used to be sooo good at post ups and finishing in the paint. I remember when he used to manhandle old raptors teams. He can't even score in the post up anymore.
    Not so... Moose has a documented 1 inch standing vertical....

Leave a comment:

• Superjudge
    replied
    He scores plenty, remember where he was on that bench.... remember when it was Cobiclo and Bebe and this team STILL went deep in the playoffs.... I love Monroe as the third Center, he's a beast.

Leave a comment:

• GLF
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Zainab
    replied

Leave a comment:

• sanyo
    replied
    Zainab wrote: View Post
    Norm really doesn’t want to get dealt
    but his value is increasing

Leave a comment:

• Zainab
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Superjudge
    replied
    I wonder why he's getting all that space this year? Serious question
    Its just confidence and improvement. The guy works hard off the court. Besides what does it matter, you only care about the player who showed up tonight... if he continues, thats who he is.

Leave a comment:

• Zainab
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Demographic Shift
    replied
    and to think just how much shit indy took for dealing paul george and only getting those two stiffs sabonis and olidipo....

Sabonis is a load inside and he is only going to get stronger....

Leave a comment:

• Zainab
    replied
    Norm really doesn’t want to get dealt

Leave a comment:

Working...
X