Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Game #42 Pacers (26-12) @ Raptors (29-12) Sunday January 6th 2019 SN1 900(St Johns) 830(Halifax) 730(Toronto) 630(Winnipeg) 530(Calgary) 430(Vancouver)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comment

• Zainab wrote: View Post
      Norm really doesn’t want to get dealt
      but his value is increasing

Comment

• Comment

• The biggest problem with Moose is he has zero lift lol. Like he was never athletic but he's lost even more of a step. You can't finish in the paint when you can't jump lol. Like he used to be sooo good at post ups and finishing in the paint. I remember when he used to manhandle old raptors teams. He can't even score in the post up anymore.
          I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

• GLF wrote: View Post
            The biggest problem with Moose is he has zero lift lol. Like he was never athletic but he's lost even more of a step. You can't finish in the paint when you can't jump lol. Like he used to be sooo good at post ups and finishing in the paint. I remember when he used to manhandle old raptors teams. He can't even score in the post up anymore.
            He scores plenty, remember where he was on that bench.... remember when it was Cobiclo and Bebe and this team STILL went deep in the playoffs.... I love Monroe as the third Center, he's a beast.

Comment

The biggest problem with Moose is he has zero lift lol. Like he was never athletic but he's lost even more of a step. You can't finish in the paint when you can't jump lol. Like he used to be sooo good at post ups and finishing in the paint. I remember when he used to manhandle old raptors teams. He can't even score in the post up anymore.
              Not so... Moose has a documented 1 inch standing vertical....
              There's no such thing as a 2nd round bust.
              - TGO

Comment

I'm going to scour the Internet for footage of him dunking after this game
                To be the champs you got to beat the champs

Comment

• Raptors at full strength will be by far the best team in the East. You can @ me on this one.

Comment

• I hated on Fred but he did a very good job on Oladipo at the end of it all
                    I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

• takke lowry out eh

Comment

• Comment

• I would've been fine with a weekend split. But it looks like my Raptors decided to get the sweep. Over 2 very good teams. Let's. Go.

Comment

• JV’s suit is like a Christmas light
                            OG is our king

Comment

• lowry MVP-esque

Comment

• Boucher automatic

Comment

Working...
                                X