Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Game #42 Pacers (26-12) @ Raptors (29-12) Sunday January 6th 2019 SN1 900(St Johns) 830(Halifax) 730(Toronto) 630(Winnipeg) 530(Calgary) 430(Vancouver)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Day One
    replied
    Superjudge wrote: View Post
    Well, 22 year olds, but yeah, not quite NBA level hahaha.
    That said, it is an art, I played volleyball in university before playing Ball in College, it really helped in the timing dept, surprise too, big guys didnt see it coming.
    Always hated playing against volleyball players, dont get me wrong id always win. But my gawd could they jump. Im a 6"2 pg (so tiny) but 6"3 or 6"4 volleyball players would throw down monster dunks in my sport while in warmups i could barely get down the one handers lol.

Leave a comment:

• GLF
    replied
    golden wrote: View Post
    I dunno GLF, before you’re allowed to agree with me you need DanH to run some advanced stats and tell everybody what opinion they’re supposed to have. j/k
    LOL love Dan H and his stats! But I agree with you a lot actually ahaha

Leave a comment:

• golden
    replied
    GLF wrote: View Post
    I agree. When we move the ball our shooters seem to shoot better. Need to keep that up
    I dunno GLF, before you’re allowed to agree with me you need DanH to run some advanced stats and tell everybody what opinion they’re supposed to have. j/k

Leave a comment:

• GOLDBLUM
    replied
    So, we just shot over 50% from 3 on a b2b against the #2 NBA defense after shooting 44% from 3 against the #3 defense. Ball movement was great last 2 games. Feels more like a rhythm thing more than a “our shooters all suck” thing.

Leave a comment:

• GLF
    replied
    So, we just shot over 50% from 3 on a b2b against the #2 NBA defense after shooting 44% from 3 against the #3 defense. Ball movement was great last 2 games. Feels more like a rhythm thing more than a “our shooters all suck” thing.
    I agree. When we move the ball our shooters seem to shoot better. Need to keep that up

Leave a comment:

• golden
    replied
    G__Deane wrote: View Post
    Still not right or based in any fact but you keep saying it
    Now we just need someone to say the Raptors wanted it more tonight lol

Just bustin' yur balls Golden
    No problem, my cajones can take it. Lol. Imma speak it into existence!

Leave a comment:

• golden
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Jclaw
    replied

Leave a comment:

• G__Deane
    replied
    They got full of themselves after the Warriors wins and thought they could sleepwalk through the rest of the regular season on talent. Bad habits crept in.
    Still not right or based in any fact but you keep saying it
    Now we just need someone to say the Raptors wanted it more tonight lol

Just bustin' yur balls Golden

Leave a comment:

• G__Deane
    replied
    I'd be proud to be a Pacers fan though. Small market, no prima donna supertars, play like a TEAM, fun team to watch

Leave a comment:

• golden
    replied
    slaw wrote: View Post
    Lowry was great. He sparked that big third quarter run to ice it. Guy knows when to turn it on.

But everyone was great. Shoes what they are capable of when they shift gears, focus and play with urgency.
    They got full of themselves after the Warriors wins and thought they could sleepwalk through the rest of the regular season on talent. Bad habits crept in.

Leave a comment:

• G__Deane
    replied
    bertarapsfan wrote: View Post
    what earns the loudest cheer in the acc a bruno 3 or a boucher 3?
    jv 3

Leave a comment:

• slaw
    replied
    Lowry was great. He sparked that big third quarter run to ice it. Guy knows when to turn it on.

But everyone was great. Shoes what they are capable of when they shift gears, focus and play with urgency.

Leave a comment:

• Gonzz
    replied
    Tmac2darak wrote: View Post
    Guys were forgetting the most important thing.

Raps secret weapon- Bertsarapfan!!!
    You have a lot of work Bertasfan I don’t see a loss for a while if they keep playing like now this.

Leave a comment:

• Zainab
    replied
    When Norman Powell is 10/12 from the field, I’m not sure anyone is beating the Raptors.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X