Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Game #42 Pacers (26-12) @ Raptors (29-12) Sunday January 6th 2019 SN1 900(St Johns) 830(Halifax) 730(Toronto) 630(Winnipeg) 530(Calgary) 430(Vancouver)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• KeonClark
    replied
    bertarapsfan wrote: View Post
    guess whose back. back again. bulldogs back. tell your friends.
    I've created a monster! Nobody wantsta see Kyle no more they want Leonard I'm chopped liver. Well if you want Leonard this what I'll give ya, a little bit of me runnin some offenses! A passer thatll jump start Ibaka quicker than a shock when siakam gets the ball sprintin, I'm the doctor but I'm not cooperating, I'm rockin the table while nurse is operating!

Leave a comment:

• Zainab
    replied
    GLF wrote: View Post
    The only thing I will say is Freddy at least plays well alongside Kyle so there's that.
    lets hope you didnt just jinx it

Leave a comment:

• GLF
    replied
    The only thing I will say is Freddy at least plays well alongside Kyle so there's that.

Leave a comment:

• GLF
    replied
    golden wrote: View Post
    Nurse is madly in love with Freddy.
    Probably more than Casey was.

Leave a comment:

• golden
    replied
    Yup. Nurse really doesn't have sense sometimes. There's still time, hopefully he changes his mind lol
    Nurse is madly in love with Freddy.

Leave a comment:

• Zainab
    replied

Last edited by Zainab; Sun Jan 6, 2019, 07:32 PM.

Leave a comment:

• consmap
    replied
    MixxAOR wrote: View Post

Your avatar makes every post so much more entertaining

Leave a comment:

• GLF
    replied
    Powell is the logical matchup for Dipo. Heck, even OG guarded him great last year.
    Yup. Nurse really doesn't have sense sometimes. There's still time, hopefully he changes his mind lol

Leave a comment:

• golden
    replied
    bertarapsfan wrote: View Post
    guess whose back. back again. bulldogs back. tell your friends.
    That was nice. Guaranteed W.

Leave a comment:

• golden
    replied
    Sounds like they might be starting Fred alongside Kyle. I think that's so stupid. Oladipo is just gonna shoot over Fred all night because he definitely can't be put on Bogdanovic and I don't think they would want Kyle on Oladipo with this being his first game back
    Powell is the logical matchup for Dipo. Heck, even OG guarded him great last year.

Leave a comment:

• GLF
    replied
    Sounds like they might be starting Fred alongside Kyle. I think that's so stupid. Oladipo is just gonna shoot over Fred all night because he definitely can't be put on Bogdanovic and I don't think they would want Kyle on Oladipo with this being his first game back

Leave a comment:

• golden
    replied
    MixxAOR wrote: View Post
    Maybe he hates Kawhi
    Low-key, Lowry does. Or rather, he hates the idea of Ka-why he had to be brought in to help him.

Leave a comment:

• Hotshot
    replied
    maybe Casey should have been a little more appreciative of what Masai did for him while he was here.
    Damn right he should.

BC couldn't build a great team. Under BC, Raptors would never have reached 50 wins and Casey would have taken the blame and return to Dallas to work as an assistant again after his firing. Now thanks to the stint with the Raptors under Masai, he earned his biggest contract (and possibly last one considering his age) to date with another team.

Leave a comment:

• MixxAOR
    replied
    Woohoo! I called this 4-5 games ago. Is Lowry timing his games when Kawhi is out, like just to prove a point or something? Strange.
    Maybe he hates Kawhi

Leave a comment:

replied
    Kawhi and Lowry aren't allowed to play together lmao

Leave a comment:

Working...
X